testtest

Burglars dressed as DoorDash drivers

shanneba

Custom
New details reveal that roughly two weeks before the home invasion on Raccoon Court that a man similar in description to Pal was spotted trying to enter a bedroom window in the very same home where the shooting would later occur.

Police said that on March 22 at approximately 3:12 a.m. police were called to the residence on Raccoon Court after a man was spotted trying to enter the bedroom window.

A little [More than] an hour later, a rented Chevrolet Malibu that later would be tied to Ruai Pal would be found in a field stuck on a fence less than one mile from Raccoon Court. Police reveal that officers spoke to Pal that night who claimed his rental car was stolen before later changing his statement to say he crashed.

Shortly before 10:20 p.m. on April 6, police were called back to the Raccoon Court home. The caller told 911 dispatch that her son had just shot at two suspects who had forced their way into the home.

Grayson Rhue, 18, of Roswell, Georgia, was shot and killed on April 6 in the 21000 block of Raccoon Court in Noblesville.

Police on scene reported finding a Walther handgun below the dropped DoorDash bag. None of the home occupants owned a Walther handgun. A check by police revealed the gun was stolen out of Georgia.

And that is one reason I always carry, even in my own home...in my area, we have had multiple push in robberies, primarily of older folks...One of the latest schemes is two guys posing as solicitors for lawn care...If the homeowner looks vulnerable, they push their way in, restrain the owner and rob the home....if that happens to me, I have a surprise for them....

New details reveal that roughly two weeks before the home invasion on Raccoon Court that a man similar in description to Pal was spotted trying to enter a bedroom window in the very same home where the shooting would later occur.

this is funny, last night, i watched a movie, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, and Alice was trying to get back to Racoon City....

in fact, i think i saw nearly every one of them.

Wouldn't you know if you called doordash to your house or not?
believe it or not, more than once, the dummies delivering for Door Dash or Grub Hub, has delivered to my house

how the hell they can mistake 246 from 243 is beyond me, so they drop it off.......

the house they needed to deliver the food to, was dark, (no porch light), but the dang street light, lights up MY HOUSE, and they can't see the address isn't what's on the bag..???

fools, with cars and 'Smart phones"........

this is funny, last night, i watched a movie, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, and Alice was trying to get back to Racoon City....

in fact, i think i saw nearly every one of them.

believe it or not, more than once, the dummies delivering for Door Dash or Grub Hub, has delivered to my house

how the hell they can mistake 246 from 243 is beyond me, so they drop it off.......

the house they needed to deliver the food to, was dark, (no porch light), but the dang street light, lights up MY HOUSE, and they can't see the address isn't what's on the bag..???

fools, with cars and 'Smart phones"........
oh and a solid NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

i do not grab that delivered food and have at it.

in fact, many times, the food gets delivered like past our bedtime of 10PM, and either a homeless person walks on by, and eats some of it and leaves the rest, or it gets un-noticed, and i toss it into the garbage, in the morning.

one time, i tossed it onto the front porch of the correct address......what ever happened to it then, who cares.

but i ain't no delivery boy, so garbagize it i do.......

Police said that on March 22 at approximately 3:12 a.m. police were called to the residence on Raccoon Court after a man was spotted trying to enter the bedroom window.

A little [More than] an hour later, a rented Chevrolet Malibu that later would be tied to Ruai Pal would be found in a field stuck on a fence less than one mile from Raccoon Court. Police reveal that officers spoke to Pal that night who claimed his rental car was stolen before later changing his statement to say he crashed.

Shortly before 10:20 p.m. on April 6, police were called back to the Raccoon Court home. The caller told 911 dispatch that her son had just shot at two suspects who had forced their way into the home.

Grayson Rhue, 18, of Roswell, Georgia, was shot and killed on April 6 in the 21000 block of Raccoon Court in Noblesville.

Police on scene reported finding a Walther handgun below the dropped DoorDash bag. None of the home occupants owned a Walther handgun. A check by police revealed the gun was stolen out of Georgia.

In my small town(population around 12,000). I know most of the Door Dash drivers. I sometimes use them but meet them at my front fence(about 10 yards from my front door).

I do it more to feed the local economy, than for the convenience.

I don't think I'd use Door Dash in a bigger city. I'd go directly to the food establishment.

That doesn't have any bearing on my question. I don't care if the GrubHub guy gets the wrong address. I know I didn't order GrubHub. So, I'm not opening the door.
then don't answer your door, as neither do i.

i have seen the delivery driver (when they go to the correct address), use the doorbell, and also the smartphone to text the customer, as sometimes, the driver has a helper, maybe the BF or GF, or spouse going on deliveries.

and uh.....no......your spouse, or a friend staying at your house, could have called for some food, maybe when you left the room for something, you don't know everything.

With these sort of late night ruses becoming more prevalent it’s understandable why someone would go to their door with extreme caution when someone is just “ringing” the doorbell.

This new trend in role-playing disguises may be a successful tactic on the part of the “justice-involved nefarious. Depending on jurisdiction, any suspect found well after an intrusion would need stand a line-up, and a lenient, criminal defense activist prosecutors office will dismiss or decline charges when all the other line-up participants didn’t don “DoorDash” costumes.

We can wonder as to why so many people find it necessary to engage conversation with unsolicited strangers. Maybe to be polite and offer some direction, but we see that this routine just opens up the opportunity for evil. No good can come under the cloak of darkness.

On one hand, it could be a serious situation going on that needs the occupants attention. In the days or yore, its common courtesy and neighbors looking out for one another was the common.

Now its become a curse that this polite courtesy is still ingrained, especially in the older generation that are just too attuned to opening their doors and seeing who or what’s going on and really, why waste a chance to yell at the otherwise imbecile for bothering them in the first place.

I don’t answer the door for much of anything, certainly no after sunset, I may look through the one-way glass but I don’t open unless I recognize the caller. And should a night stranger come knocking, I make sure they’ve left and not doubling around to the back or side doors.

The problem with todays younger generation, all they want to do is stay home and play on there smartphones, they think everyone owes them something, they want everything handed to them, they won’t go out to do anything, they just sit and get everything online and have it delivered, pathetic! BTW, how did I come to this conclusion, ask me about my niece……

Last edited:
The problem with todays younger generation, all they want to do is stay home and play on there smartphones, they think everyone owes them something, they want everything handed to them, they won’t go out to do anything, they just sit and get everything online and have it delivered, pathetic! BTW, how did I come to this conclusion, ask me about my niece……
it's like several of my neighbors as well...

i think it's the same now, as during the covid shutdowns, and before that.
in my city and several others, there are these electric scooters and electric bikes, that you use your smart phone to pay for, and go where you want, and you stop and "park" those devices, and walk away

these younger people don't want to buy cars, or even mopeds, but they will Uber and Lyft.

and food deliveries are plenty

the only foods we ever get delivered are pizza, and yes, some places here actually deliver as late as 4AM...!!

which is why i say, you never know if a house guest ordered something, or as you say, your niece.....

so it DOES happen, in spite of some denying that fact.

Back