testtest

Canadian Money

In the enchanting dance of life, I found myself entangled in a love affair with a worldly older woman. Her eyes held the wisdom of countless stories, and her laughter echoed through the chapters of time. Together, we navigated the intricacies of love, bridging the gap between our distinct life experiences. Her touch was a tapestry of experiences, each caress whispering tales of places explored and lessons learned. In her, I discovered a muse who painted my world with hues of maturity and passion, making every moment a journey into the depths of connection and understanding.
You’re wife will be flattered.

Did you tell her yet you meddled with a Queen 😉

Last edited:
Well, she was RICH, but a looker..
H O M E L Y
Well, she was cute/hot enough to get her name and likeness painted on WWII airplanes. That's hot enough for ME, old friend. ;) :love:

1705112398031.png

In the enchanting dance of life, I found myself entangled in a love affair with a worldly older woman. Her eyes held the wisdom of countless stories, and her laughter echoed through the chapters of time. Together, we navigated the intricacies of love, bridging the gap between our distinct life experiences. Her touch was a tapestry of experiences, each caress whispering tales of places explored and lessons learned. In her, I discovered a muse who painted my world with hues of maturity and passion, making every moment a journey into the depths of connection and understanding.
When I was about 23 or 24, I had a summer thing with a hot 35-YO divorcee, so I know exactly what you're talking about.

You paint with words, my friend. ;)

I don't venture north often anymore. I have a few close friends about 4 hours away, and my mom now lives in Alberta, which is a 20 hour drive from here. Canada was a great country once. Then Trudeau happened and, well...
Canada is still a great country filled with many great people. We tend to judge the quality of a country by politicians we’ve never met - like Mr Erdogan - but the people are what makes a country and in my travels around the globe I have met so many people from every walk of life who have genuinely enriched my life and provided me with memories that will last all of my life.

@belladonna, as a filmmaker I have had the good fortune to travel throughout Canada and have met wonderful people and seen amazing sights. I filmed a submarine leaving Halifax on the surface in driving snow, while a pair of unfortunate swabbies had to follow behind in a rigid inflatable boat. I always wondered who they had pissed off to get that assignment. I went from filming in a super secret and hi tech carbon fiber manufacturing facility to fish and chips, beer and wonderful hot cups in a beautiful old pub in Lunenburg, Nova ScotiaI in the dead of winter. I filmed a company in Ottawa who found out I play hockey in Texas and scrubbed together enough gear to invite me to come and play with their company team at lunchtime. Had an ongoing multi-year “encounter” with a beautiful French girl who worked in a Formula 1 shop in Old Town Montreal. Stood at Portage and Main in Winnipeg on the first day of spring. It lived up to its moniker as the coldest corner in North America. A howling wind drove the snow sideways. I’ve filmed cherry blossoms in Vancouver and met more wonderful people there than I can count and I watched an enormous black bear eating cranberries and smelling the cooking bacon coming from our craft services while we filmed in a rock quarry in Kamloops. And God bless Tim Hortons. And Wayne Gretzky, who is the only person I ever truly idolized. And of course the Edmonton Oilers. And #10 Guy Lafleur. I could do this forever.

Your country is a wonderful place - despite the politicians. Trudeau will come and go and be long forgotten, but the people of Canada will endure.

Canada is still a great country filled with many great people. We tend to judge the quality of a country by politicians we’ve never met - like Mr Erdogan - but the people are what makes a country and in my travels around the globe I have met so many people from every walk of life who have genuinely enriched my life and provided me with memories that will last all of my life.

@belladonna, as a filmmaker I have had the good fortune to travel throughout Canada and have met wonderful people and seen amazing sights. I filmed a submarine leaving Halifax on the surface in driving snow, while a pair of unfortunate swabbies had to follow behind in a rigid inflatable boat. I always wondered who they had pissed off to get that assignment. I went from filming in a super secret and hi tech carbon fiber manufacturing facility to fish and chips, beer and wonderful hot cups in a beautiful old pub in Lunenburg, Nova ScotiaI in the dead of winter. I filmed a company in Ottawa who found out I play hockey in Texas and scrubbed together enough gear to invite me to come and play with their company team at lunchtime. Had an ongoing multi-year “encounter” with a beautiful French girl who worked in a Formula 1 shop in Old Town Montreal. Stood at Portage and Main in Winnipeg on the first day of spring. It lived up to its moniker as the coldest corner in North America. A howling wind drove the snow sideways. I’ve filmed cherry blossoms in Vancouver and met more wonderful people there than I can count and I watched an enormous black bear eating cranberries and smelling the cooking bacon coming from our craft services while we filmed in a rock quarry in Kamloops. And God bless Tim Hortons. And Wayne Gretzky, who is the only person I ever truly idolized. And of course the Edmonton Oilers. And #10 Guy Lafleur. I could do this forever.

Your country is a wonderful place - despite the politicians. Trudeau will come and go and be long forgotten, but the people of Canada will endure.
For the record, Mr Muslim Erdogan belongs “deep six”.
He is Mr Anti USA.. Mr anti NATO
Mr anti West… kick them out of the western sphere and move on. They are so pro Russia .. reason they dont have the F-35 .. F them

I have lived and visited many countries in Asia, Europe, South and North America and I have met amazing people at every one of them. As a matter of fact, the only places that I have been and felt uncomfortable and the people were unapproachable were the liberal bastions in Washington, California, and Colorado. The latter 3 were business trips so we are only talking a week or so at a time.

Back