testtest

Canik Handguns

Love my TP9SF Elite.
You just can't beat the pricing and it's just a great shooter. Racks easy, once broken in a bit, it shoots even smoother.
i had the TP 9 SF, that had (to me) an incredibly hard to rack slide. i emailed Century Arms, and they sent me the "blue(?) RSA" and all was good. i was told by Century Arms (back then) that the Caniks are built for NATO ammo...but try and find NATO ammo during the panic days.

@KillerFord1977 privately shared this review with me, asking me not to post it here saying "why tell people how great these Caniks are, the less they know the better, thus leaving more Caniks for you and me" 😆😂🤣.
This was a good review, although I don't own this particular model (I own the TP9 Elite Combat and the METE). I do own and love the CZ P10S that they compared this with, and agree the trigger on my Caniks feels better.
As mentioned in previous posts, magazines are tough to find (probably because Killerford snaps them up as quick as they come on the market :unsure:😁), but as "KF" always says, "you can't go wrong buying any Turkish gun, just ask Mr. Erdoğan, he's Turkey's President and a very good friend of mine" 🤣🤣🤣

Canik TP9 Elite SC Subcompact Pistol Sootch00 Review

*- may have to un-mute the sound once the video starts

@KillerFord1977 privately shared this review with me, asking me not to post it here saying "why tell people how great these Caniks are, the less they know the better, thus leaving more Caniks for you and me" 😆😂🤣.
This was a good review, although I don't own this particular model (I own the TP9 Elite Combat and the METE). I do own and love the CZ P10S that they compared this with, and agree the trigger on my Caniks feels better.
As mentioned in previous posts, magazines are tough to find (probably because Killerford snaps them up as quick as they come on the market :unsure:😁), but as "KF" always says, "you can't go wrong buying any Turkish gun, just ask Mr. Erdoğan, he's Turkey's President and a very good friend of mine" 🤣🤣🤣

Canik TP9 Elite SC Subcompact Pistol Sootch00 Review

*- may have to un-mute the sound once the video starts
1650137962281.gif

View attachment 25854

View attachment 25855

View attachment 25856

…..ANY Canik you might want to buy, is a GREAT gun...however, be forewarned that they are shipped here from Turkey and as such some items like magazines are still NOT available. that can be the downfall of the brand. but if you get one, KEEP IT AS IS, make NO changes to the gun, you will LOVE the trigger..>!!!!!

Can't speak for the shotguns, but people love the pistols. Dude is right about the magazines though. Which is definitely annoying.
Guess if you own a Canik, you cannot take this advanced Handgun Course , as it Requires “3” magazines to use for the course.

Ya’ll Canik pistol owners will have to borrow a mag from a buddy 😝😝😉
1316342A-4C90-4EDD-9C70-F637A6D4FCBF.jpeg

-Guess if you own a Canik, you cannot take this advanced Handgun Course , as it Requires “3” magazines to use for the course.

Ya’ll Canik pistol owners will have to borrow a mag from a buddy 😝😝😉View attachment 26776
Hmmm, take two Caniks, and take 2 of the 18 rounders that came with the METE, and use them with the TP9 Elite Combat that came with 2 - 15 rounders. That’s 4 mags for the Elite.
:unsure: - Problem Solved 😉😆🤣

776994B8-A30E-4E27-97DC-0FB2F60BA6C2.jpeg
FC04D21D-AC10-42B5-93E4-4C03A55182D6.jpeg

A friend I often shoot with has several Canik pistols. He's an instructor at a nearby range with many years of experience. I've shot all of them without any problems and they are nice shooting pistols. He reports that mags can be hard to find but he has about 5 mags for each and has had no problems with any of the pistols since he's owned them.

Chill out there...Canik mags are back at a select few retailers. Cursory search I found them at 3 online sources...admittedly to whom only one of which I would give my credit card...
yes, but in my situation, i need specific METE SFx mags.

reason being, i have the magwell installed. the other mags get hung up on the magwell.

and i simply will NOT remove it.

i am on the "wish list" at Century Arms, for when they come in.

Back