testtest

Canik Handguns

🤫, hey Killer, how many were you able to snag before you put them out of stock 🤤🤤 😆🤣

1651763804954.gif

1651763741272.gif

Another 250 rounds through the Rival today, not one failure. All steel Tula 115grain, the cheapest steel case ammo you can find. Even ran 3 mag cycles through a ProMag (I broke down and bought one for $19...). No failures.

Can't remember having this level of success with any pistol, 450 rounds without a single failure. Will advise when I get to 1000 rounds of cheap crappy ammo. I admit since this is not a defense tool, I'll not likely shoot JHP in it. all FMJ.

I also am quite pleased with a cheap, crappy RDS for this one...makes it easy to hit what you aim at when the target is at 25 yards...

Side note, I also had no failures in my P365 with a new 12-round mag I picked up recently with 147 grain HST's....12 rounds only...didn't feel like cleaning 2 guns tonight.

Another 250 rounds through the Rival today, not one failure. All steel Tula 115grain, the cheapest steel case ammo you can find. Even ran 3 mag cycles through a ProMag (I broke down and bought one for $19...). No failures.

Can't remember having this level of success with any pistol, 450 rounds without a single failure. Will advise when I get to 1000 rounds of cheap crappy ammo. I admit since this is not a defense tool, I'll not likely shoot JHP in it. all FMJ.

I also am quite pleased with a cheap, crappy RDS for this one...makes it easy to hit what you aim at when the target is at 25 yards...
Ran my Sig 228 3500 rounds before a cleaning for one month as a test in mid ‘90s.
No issues at all. Stopped and cleaned it finally because I couldn't stand the sight of how dirty the gun was. Prob could have gone another double that.

i too like the Canik brand. recently i was able to FINALLY get extra mags for it. took it to the range, and used it as my "test dummy" for my recently reloaded ammo that i am learning to do. that way, should there have been an "explosion", it would have only been a gun for under $500.

didn't let me down. performed flawlessly.

now, if we can only convince a "chosen few", that Turkish made guns are "da bomb", (that don't explode) the world can move on........ :ROFLMAO:

My Canik TP9SF Elite is one of my favorite guns. GREAT shooter. And as many have stated - great bang for the buck. Yea, you could spend a lot more money for the big names - but WHY when you get a great, reliable gun for hundreds less.

i too like the Canik brand. recently i was able to FINALLY get extra mags for it. took it to the range, and used it as my "test dummy" for my recently reloaded ammo that i am learning to do. that way, should there have been an "explosion", it would have only been a gun for under $500.

now, if we can only convince a "chosen few", that Turkish made guns are "da bomb", (that don't explode) the world can move on........ :ROFLMAO:
C447A6A2-EEBB-4395-A420-F71F9B781780.gif

He called me “the chosen”.
Im soo proud. 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Back