testtest

Canik Handguns

I may have to buy a Canik… or a backhoe…

View attachment 27454
1652956302522.png

Forgot to mention a couple weeks ago at my LGS what happened to me.

I was shopping the wall and window displays and asked the new employee if “anything new and nice came in”, while waiting on @SimonRL for the usual Friday shooting session.

This new employee proceeds to start to show me a new model Canik.

As I stepped back to asses my response, the 4-5 other long standing employees immediately erupted in snickers and “lets see how this plays out” on the new guy. All others just stopped what they were were doing. The manager comes over from the end of the counter and says to him. “Have fun with that sale” and stops to watch.🫣🫣

I informed him of my illustrious experiences with Turkish guns and of my love for Canik. 😏
He stepped back and said ok, “how about a Glock”.
The place erupted in laughter as the new employee stood there befuddled.

Manager had the look: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1656596399502.gif

I was shopping the wall and window displays and asked the new employee if “anything new and nice came in”, while waiting on @SimonRL for the usual Friday shooting session.

As I stepped back to asses my response, the 4-5 other long standing employees immediately erupted in snickers and “lets see how this plays out” on the new guy. All others just stopped what they were were doing. The manager comes over from the end of the counter and says to him. “Have fun with that sale” and stops to watch.🫣🫣

I informed him of my illustrious experiences with Turkish guns and of my love for Canik. 😏

View attachment 28528
to be a good person, you know, you could have bought BOTH the Canik and the Glock, and surprise the crap outta everyone else.

to me, that would have been priceless to see the look on thier faces.

I'm a big fan of Springfield's products. I currently have 3 of their pistols and constantly considering others. However I also appreciate a heavy all metal pistol as a range toy and for home defense. The SA TRP 1911 has my attention, however I'm seriously considering the Beretta 92X Performance as my next purchase. Oh, the madness. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Interesting how many people have no experience with Canik, have never seen one, have never shot one, have never touched one, and profess that they are junk and/or no better than a Hi-Point. It's the old circle of chairs around the campfire thing; whisper in one persons ear, and when it gets around the circle, the message that started isn't even close to the truth.

I'm a big fan of Springfield's products. I currently have 3 of their pistols and constantly considering others. However I also appreciate a heavy all metal pistol as a range toy and for home defense. The SA TRP 1911 has my attention, however I'm seriously considering the Beretta 92X Performance as my next purchase. Oh, the madness. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
92X Performance has been on my list for awhile. But I want a Staccato more =/

92X Performance has been on my list for awhile. But I want a Staccato more =/
Since this post I decided to purchase the Beretta 92X Performance. It has the most amazing trigger, have to spend a lot of range time to get used to this. I see why it's call it a race gun, it shoots as fast as anything I've ever shot... or faster. Double action is smooth and effortless, but single action is what this gun is all about. Absolutely love it.

Interesting how many people have no experience with Canik, have never seen one, have never shot one, have never touched one, and profess that they are junk and/or no better than a Hi-Point. It's the old circle of chairs around the campfire thing; whisper in one persons ear, and when it gets around the circle, the message that started isn't even close to the truth.
I’ve had 4 different models fail in my presence that I have shot.
1 was a brand new gun of the Instructor that failed during advanced hangun training class. He had to go to the rental gun case and get a back up pistol to finish our class.
He tried to sell me that model the week prior.

All manufacturers have / had their issues. No bones about it.
You can read my disdain for this maker on about 20 pages of this forum, so I’ll leave it it that

Welcome to the forum new guy. You might want to observe a little before jumping straight into the fire.

How come the Canik guys are always sayin, “It’s got the best trigger this side of a Walther PDP” but they didn’t buy a Walther? You know why.

You can buy a 300bhp Kia Stinger put an LS motor in it but it won’t make it a Corvette.

Since this post I decided to purchase the Beretta 92X Performance. It has the most amazing trigger, have to spend a lot of range time to get used to this. I see why it's call it a race gun, it shoots as fast as anything I've ever shot... or faster. Double action is smooth and effortless, but single action is what this gun is all about. Absolutely love it.
It’s a great looking gun! I’ve been tempted.

Hello, new to the forums. Ive been shooting a Springfield Armory XDS .45 and am in the market for a 9mm. Not necessarily looking for another sub compact, but I came across the Canik handguns at our local gun store. From what they have told me and the reviews I’ve seen, seems like a pretty quality gun, especially for their price point. Any thoughts on this brand?
Caniks may be made in Turkey by Walther trained people, but are SA's still made in Brazil?

Now that’s funny

View attachment 28528Now that’s funny

Back