testtest

CCW Steel: Carrying the SA-35

I post whatever new BHSS, who are BHP experts, videos that provides good info on what they're finding out about the SA-35.

If those interested in how the SA-35 is evolving I'd suggest watching the latest vid, and as a bonus, it includes footage of a gent using one in a practical pistol shooting match.

If you're not interested then pass on it.
uh well...i did pass on it.

if there was a point to actually start watching the testing rather than to listen to him jabber-jaw, that would be a great idea to point that out, so i could start watching it from that point.

My pistol is in the 4xxx’s.
As a BHP owner I was intrigued.
The SA-35 is an accurate gun and esthetically pleasing.
That’s all I have to say about that
mine is over serial # 6,6XX and so far, no issues, but i will report any if they crop up.

then most likely a RMA to SA, and then when i get it back.??

it'll go up for sale. as i have been reading that some have to go back to SA multiple times....to that nonsense, i say BS....

i'll not want to own a problematic gun,........... that can be someone else's headache.

I would shoot it a bit and then quit worrying about it. What about bad ammo that might be out there and could cause a perfectly good semi-auto handgun to malfunction? Perhaps you might go to revolver use, but again, what about the possibility of a bad round of ammo? Are you "limp-wristing" the SA-35? You can limp-wrist a 1911 and it will not cooperate, either. All kinds of possibilities! I don't believe there is a 100% semi-auto handgun that has ever been made. They will always be "100%"----until they fail on the next round!
Good luck, and don't worry!
GregT
There has been lots of documented issues with the SA-35, there is at thread on here about it also

uh well...i did pass on it.

if there was a point to actually start watching the testing rather than to listen to him jabber-jaw, that would be a great idea to point that out, so i could start watching it from that point.
I think the title of the video (Changes in most recent Springfiled SA-35 Production) is enough to stimulate some interest in watching the vid.

But to each his/her own.

I think the title of the video (Changes in most recent Springfiled SA-35 Production) is enough to stimulate some interest in watching the vid.

But to each his/her own.
i agree, but i like "right to the point"...this is something here at the house i press as well.....when i ask a family member for an answer, to a question i pose, i want a "direct answer", not a story....

getting right to the point is something that's been with me since before my days as a mechanic (so most likely, since my early teens) ..."tell me your car's issues, not where you were going or wanting to buy, what was the dang car doing"?

then that followed me into my trucking years....which is why i never sat at the truck stop counter.....too much BS before any actual point...

life is too short, for stories.

Last edited:
The initial failures of my pistol have led me to be massively reserved to use my pistol in the CCW role.
While this pistol was fixed by SA, my apprehension lies with “if” it will fail again when needed most.
I’ll stay with my other pistols for CCW.
It's hard to get past that feeling. I had a Kimber carry that gave me all sorts of FTF and stovepipes. I wouldn't carry it. I sold it.
My SA-35 has a higher serial so hopefully.....

i agree, but i like "right to the point"...this is something here at the house i press as well.....when i ask a family member for an answer, to a question i pose, i want a "direct answer", not a story....

getting right to the point is something that's been with me since before my days as a mechanic (so most likely, since my early teens) ..."tell me your car's issues, not where you were going or wanting to buy, what was the dang car doing"?

then that followed me into my trucking years....which is why i never sat at the truck stop counter.....too much BS before any actual point...

Thank you!
GregT

I TRIED to watch that video, holy crap what a terrible "reporting drone" with very little content, I could not wade thru it had to end the video early and get a stiff drink. lol
That guy at BHSS definitely likes to hear himself talk, the videos would be so much better without him droning on.
which is what i was trying to convey in my posting as well.

i'd much rather listen to an Opera......and i HATE Opera.

hell is everything you hate...

i am so screwed...........

Get to the point! Oh yeah, you did in the last six words. 😜😁😎

Back