testtest

CCW with a 10mm

Colt Delta Elite is my go to gun. First and foremost your weapon needs to be able to get the job done. Second, and just as important, you have to be able to hit what you’re shooting at. If you are more accurate or comfortable with a full size gun then it only makes sense to use that for your CCW. That being said there are many different options available for concealed holsters (I.e. iwb, owb, shoulder rigs, appendix carry, small of the back etc. ) not to mention backpacks shoulder bags purses...

Colt Delta Elite is my go to gun. First and foremost your weapon needs to be able to get the job done. Second, and just as important, you have to be able to hit what you’re shooting at. If you are more accurate or comfortable with a full size gun then it only makes sense to use that for your CCW. That being said there are many different options available for concealed holsters (I.e. iwb, owb, shoulder rigs,

Here's food for thought, who has a preference on cases, nickel or brass.

For my Carry ammo I go with Nickel. It's slick and smooth for ejections. Brass for the range.

I prefer my full size XD for my large hands. I can hit my targets at 50-65 meters. I'm not very good with smaller handguns. They chafe my hands and difficult to maintain a comfortable grip. No complaints from me wife though.

For my Carry ammo I go with Nickel. It's slick and smooth for ejections. Brass for the range.

I prefer my full size XD for my large hands. I can hit my targets at 50-65 meters. I'm not very good with smaller handguns. They chafe my hands and difficult to maintain a comfortable grip. No complaints from me wife though.
Change your name too the "Metric Man"!

Not the 10, but the 460 Rowland!
That's interesting. I don't know much about Ballistic Coefficients and such, but I was taking to a guy at the LGS, that works at Picatinny Arsenal in NJ, and he told me they were developing a 9mm that had a muzzel Velocity of over 3000 fps that they were developing for the US Military. He and my buddy the sales guy, tested it at a local gun range and my buddy was impressed.

Completely understand and agree with what you are saying, that is why I have been carrying the XDS or P365. I'm just thinking it might be time to consider a gun that is larger for more capacity, easier to acquire the target and better able to utilize for potentially longer distance shots. Capacity is important but, my P365 does hold 12, I'm just considering my options.
I agree with the P365 for a everyday cc. It’s concealable and carries the 12 rounds you mentioned. I also will switch off and carry my KIMBER EVS from time to time. I think I was star struck when I purchased the KIMBER with its ported barrel, ie pretty gun however it only holds 7 & 1. I also own a KIMBER 45 Super Carry Pro but find it’s too big to carry and again doesn’t hold a lot of rounds....also pretty gun. Lastly I have a KIMBER HKX 10 mmW Trijicon red dot that I use exclusively at the range or in the woods. It’s bad ass however once again, it’s too big to carry and my eye does not pick up the dot quickly. Again, low capacity as far as rounds go. I suppose what I’m saying is the big guns are great at the range however they are just too large to carry comfortably. I won’t say which one is on my night stand but you can bet it will put a large hole in an intruder.

That's interesting. I don't know much about Ballistic Coefficients and such, but I was taking to a guy at the LGS, that works at Picatinny Arsenal in NJ, and he told me they were developing a 9mm that had a muzzel Velocity of over 3000 fps that they were developing for the US Military. He and my buddy the sales guy, tested it at a local gun range and my buddy was impressed.
I would like to be the barrel replacement seller!

Back