testtest

Civics Teacher Overrules Supreme Court

This is not teaching - this is propagandizing. It is ( to some degree ) in all Pubic schools.

You can fight the teachers, the school, the school board, the Superintendents office and I hope you do.

Just another example that justifies my policy; home schooling.
Home schooling may be a good answer, but? What's the cost and implimentation? Good or not so much? With many kids already being at home in various locations already, may be good time to implement, but what about who's home wherever/whenever to do what? Plus, single wage families and dual wage families? Are differences. And, then what about economy and society as it is already accustomed to families having dual wage earners? Go back to old tried and mostly true or many times true with one family member at home and one being wage earner? Then, so much for single parent households? Only possible way can think of that happening is with some sort of governmental intervention and subsidies encouraging that to happen and then to what outcome????

Also, businesses and society are set up now for dual wage earner families as well as product pricing? Economy? Call it greed, call it ignorance, call it whatever, call it is what it is sometimes? Am not seeing or counting on much from governmental institutions for much help as it stands now, would you, would anyone? Then, get into other things like womens rights being included in the mix? Be careful what someone asks for and the results of it sometimes when not all is thought out well enough at the time come to mind? Much is involved, not everything is standardized and one size fits all? Wish it was for our kids sake and our society's sake. Opening up a can of worms?

Home schooling may be a good answer, but? What's the cost and implimentation? Good or not so much? With many kids already being at home in various locations already, may be good time to implement, but what about who's home wherever/whenever to do what? Plus, single wage families and dual wage families? Are differences. And, then what about economy and society as it is already accustomed to families having dual wage earners? Go back to old tried and mostly true or many times true with one family member at home and one being wage earner? Then, so much for single parent households? Only possible way can think of that happening is with some sort of governmental intervention and subsidies encouraging that to happen and then to what outcome????

Also, businesses and society are set up now for dual wage earner families as well as product pricing? Economy? Call it greed, call it ignorance, call it whatever, call it is what it is sometimes? Am not seeing or counting on much from governmental institutions for much help as it stands now, would you, would anyone? Then, get into other things like womens rights being included in the mix? Be careful what someone asks for and the results of it sometimes when not all is thought out well enough at the time come to mind? Much is involved, not everything is standardized and one size fits all? Wish it was for our kids sake and our society's sake. Opening up a can of worms?
We enrolled our daughter in a Home School program four years ago when she started in Middle School and the administration did nothing about the bullying epidemic onsite. It was the best move we ever made. No more nonsensical indoctrination and our daughter is thriving! The cost: VERY REASONABLE!!! Downfall: still paying taxes for the school system she no longer attends.

As an current educator, I have several issues with our education system. In no particular order.

1. Kids cannot fail anymore. They have no motivation to maximize effort because they know it doesn’t matter. I know there are circumstances they can be held back, but that isn’t the norm.

2. Parents expect their student to receive an A no matter what. It doesn’t matter if little Bobby didn’t do anything, that was the teacher’s fault. Helicopter parents are the absolute worst. Let your child learn to overcome adversity.

3. The liberal indoctrination of our students. Having a conservative teacher is the exception, even in conservative districts. Teachers jump all over the flavor of the month and teach that crap to our students. BLM, we should drop the curriculum and teach that nonsense.

4. The absolute lack of the majority of educators to listen to opposing views. This country was founded and the ability to compromise, but this is not passed down to the students.

5. Lastly the complete disregard for the past. Administration jumps on the newest best practice and ignores the fact the generations of Americans have been educated and were successful using techniques that are completely ignored today. Make students in math work 20 example problems, completely ineffective. You should have a math talk and discuss how the students came to their conclusions. 30 minutes later no student can solve an equation, but we had a chat about it. Shaking my head.

Typed this on my phone, so please ignore grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

The pubic school as a babysitter is by (government) design that households become dependent on.

There certainly may be sacrifices to anything, but for the (quality) life of your/our children??

Children taught in the home environment absorb more in twenty minutes than all day in school.
They are not getting an education in pubic school yet they suffer all the negatives of the experience.
Often, the rebellious, violent, and indoctrinating atmosphere along with (disgusting) peer pressures
overcome the efforts of value/integrity based home/parents.

The financial burden? Peanuts compared to Pubic.

The pubic school as a babysitter is by (government) design that households become dependent on.

There certainly may be sacrifices to anything, but for the (quality) life of your/our children??

Children taught in the home environment absorb more in twenty minutes than all day in school.
They are not getting an education in pubic school yet they suffer all the negatives of the experience.
Often, the rebellious, violent, and indoctrinating atmosphere along with (disgusting) peer pressures
overcome the efforts of value/integrity based home/parents.

The financial burden? Peanuts compared to Pubic.
Definitely agree good quality education for everyone is worth the extra efforts and is what was pointing at. What else was pointing at is what else may be involved for different people? For some it may be doable as of right now, others because of their personal situations, it may not be or is not feasible. Idealistically, a good quality education should be available and obtainable for all people. Overall, it would help our society as a whole in the long run and in my opinion.

I did not know it at the time, but I had an exceptional education. I remember the DNR coming in and holding gun classes. We had excellent teachers. Smaller class sizes, everyone in the community was all in and vested. It did not matter if it was a ballgame, band, academic contest or what, everyone was supportive and always talking about it. It was the talk of and the buzz of the community.

I did not know it at the time, but I had an exceptional education. I remember the DNR coming in and holding gun classes. We had excellent teachers. Smaller class sizes, everyone in the community was all in and vested. It did not matter if it was a ballgame, band, academic contest or what, everyone was supportive and always talking about it. It was the talk of and the buzz of the community.
Is good hearing, wish would happen for everyone! Great ideas! NRA taught firearm classes at schools for quite awhile in some places too. DNR doing same could/would actually be better and could reach more people and areas? We'd all likely be better served and better off now days?

Is good hearing, wish would happen for everyone! Great ideas! NRA taught firearm classes at schools for quite awhile in some places too. DNR doing same could/would actually be better and could reach more people and areas? We'd all likely be better served and better off now days?
Parents, teachers, government and students all share in the failing of public schools to educate. The environment and lack of respect and discipline, cell phones and such are not conducive to order and learning/teaching. Feel sorry for the few good and dedicated teachers stymied by the system.

Yes, firearms instruction should be mandatory in the schools. But not in todays schools; it would only make better marksmen of the gangbangers, drug dealers and revenge maniacs.

Do
Not
Ressitate,
Seems rough?😉
Lol.
Yeah we had to take cpr, home ec was a required class as well.
It is really sad for me to talk to younger people these days, because they are kind of dumb. Yeah they can tell me all about the newest phone, but that is about it.
What is amazing is I still to this day think, I wish I would have paid even more attention, because the generations before had more to teach than I realized. Some of the most basic stuff to. My mom had a pressure cooker, yet when my wife bought one and asked me about it, I said idk, I just know mom had one. Or reloading. My dad had some old reloading stuff from when he was younger, but I did not pay no never mind. Just weird random things come up and I wish I would have engaged even more, because they had more to teach.

Lol.
Yeah we had to take cpr, home ec was a required class as well.
It is really sad for me to talk to younger people these days, because they are kind of dumb. Yeah they can tell me all about the newest phone, but that is about it.
What is amazing is I still to this day think, I wish I would have paid even more attention, because the generations before had more to teach than I realized. Some of the most basic stuff to. My mom had a pressure cooker, yet when my wife bought one and asked me about it, I said idk, I just know mom had one. Or reloading. My dad had some old reloading stuff from when he was younger, but I did not pay no never mind. Just weird random things come up and I wish I would have engaged even more, because they had more to teach.
New is old, old is new?
Ever wonder why the shoemakers son went shoeless? Just a very old example is all. :)

I think in the end the way things are going is we are going to have to have segregation again. Not on skin color but on beliefs.
I sometimes wake up with thoughts going through my head, I suppose I was dreaming, but it is not like a dream.
The other morning, I woke up thinking how people watch youtube or are using google for everything, how absolutely dependent on the internet people have become. Then the story of the tower of babel came to mind at the same time and within the same thought. I thought wow, do these people know how easy they are going to be to enslave in another 75 years?
I mean look at how that whole chaz thing worked out in Seattle. You take away or control the internet in 75 years and nobody is going to know how to do anything. Many don't now. They will be pretty much totally stupid and stupid people are easy to enslave.
Oh I know it sounds far fetched, that is why I do not share my dreams anymore. So I am not telling you to argue or hear how far fetched they are. I'm telling you that no matter where you place the odds of it happening, it is still within the realm of being possible.

Last edited:
I think in the end the way things are going is we are going to have to have segregation again. Not on skin color but on beliefs.
I sometimes wake up with thoughts going through my head, I suppose I was dreaming, but it is not like a dream.
The other morning, I woke up thinking how people watch youtube or are using google for everything, how absolutely dependent on the internet people have become. Then the story of the tower of babel came to mind at the same time and within the same thought. I thought wow, do these people know how easy they are going to be to enslave in another 75 years?
I mean look at how that whole chaz thing worked out in Seattle. You take away or control the internet in 75 years and nobody is going to know how to do anything. Many don't now. They will be pretty much totally stupid and stupid people are easy to enslave.
Oh I know it sounds far fetched, that is why I do not share my dreams anymore. So I am not telling you to argue or hear how far fetched they are. I'm telling you that no matter where you place the odds of it happening, it is still within the realm of being possible.
Your dream is current reality, what is the 75 years about?

True, but they can not quite pull it off yet. O think that is what the china flu was about. Yo see how fat they could push it and to see how many people bought whatever they said.
When compared to the days of Freedom I've known (40s/50s) they have come a long way, and will go to the level of any Communist nation as rapidly as they can........and.......with the majority in the senate Damnucrats, and with some Repubics acting like Dems, you have a lot of fellow Americans supporting the communist inertia here in the States.

When compared to the days of Freedom I've known (40s/50s) they have come a long way, and will go to the level of any Communist nation as rapidly as they can........and.......with the majority in the senate Damnucrats, and with some Repubics acting like Dems, you have a lot of fellow Americans supporting the communist inertia here in the States.
I found a new to me range today. It is a nice one. Only goes out to 100 yards, But it is pretty nice.
On the board it has a few rules, one of them said if born after 1972 you must either have a gun safety certificate with you, or be accompanied by someone older. I do not know how they came up with that year. I do know that as I said, when I was in school, they taught that and I know people 6-8 years later were not.
It does not really matter if you have a ccw because to get one here you have to take an online "class" (or in person) and test.
I just thought that whole thing was interesting. I think it is the same to get a hunting license, if born after the mid 70's you must take a course. I don't know because I have never had to and do not hunt.

Last edited:
I've mentioned several times before that I held a pretty unique position in the local public school system where I had an opportunity to be in many, many different classrooms of various grade levels and subjects from grammar school through to high school over the 32 years I worked there. I've also mentioned just how the teachings ... (not necessarily the curriculum) had changed over those years. The example in this thread is minor to the overall asininity/insanity of the teaching profession.

And those teachers who opposed it are more often than not afraid to speak against these rogue teachers for fear of losing their jobs and/or redicule because the insanity has invaded even the most high levels of public education. I know there are a few who will speak up and I certainly applaud them .... but there needs to many, many, many more or we will in fact lose this entire country to an "Orwellian" future.

Sad, sad, sad!!!

Back