testtest

Clothing that work like a champ for all body types

LordBruce

Alpha
Not sure how many folks struggle with finding jeans that are comfortable while carrying inside the waistband. I have to tell you, I have, to the point of giving up and sticking with an outside the waistband holster and covering up with a jacket or stuff it in my front pocket with an over sized T-Shirt. In the south it's not that often we wear a jacket. I went shopping on a recent weekend and ran into the holy grail of jeans. I purchased a pair called Lee Performance Series Extreme Motion MVP. The waistband fits your waist as you would expect. However the waistband has some serious ability to stretch which will accommodate any size hand gun. You will forget you are carrying because of the comfort. You won't be walking around with what looks like the old parachute pants and a T-shirt twice your size. Plus it doesn't interfere with that burger, large fries and a drink. Glad even if this helps one person.

Not sure how many folks struggle with finding jeans that are comfortable while carrying inside the waistband. I have to tell you, I have, to the point of giving up and sticking with an outside the waistband holster and covering up with a jacket or stuff it in my front pocket with an over sized T-Shirt. In the south it's not that often we wear a jacket. I went shopping on a recent weekend and ran into the holy grail of jeans. I purchased a pair called Lee Performance Series Extreme Motion MVP. The waistband fits your waist as you would expect. However the waistband has some serious ability to stretch which will accommodate any size hand gun. You will forget you are carrying because of the comfort. You won't be walking around with what looks like the old parachute pants and a T-shirt twice your size. Plus it doesn't interfere with that burger, large fries and a drink. Glad even if this helps one person.
I’ve been wearing Wrangler flex jeans and Wrangler flex waist cargos for a couple years now. It was a game changer. Add a Kore micro adjustable gun belt an an AIWB holster and you can easily conceal under a t-shirt.

All the rage

Attachments

• GettyImages-2003681322 (1).jpg
    GettyImages-2003681322 (1).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 44
Been wearing IWB for years with jeans mostly. No problem with any sized firearm.

Back