testtest

Clothing that work like a champ for all body types

What do you expect from a Canik lover. 😂😂
1707880495961.gif

Pants:

OD, Tan or Navy Blue cotton Chinos. Chinos... thats it.

Shoes:

Doc Marten Bonny Boots
Amberjack Oxfords
Nike AF1

Shirts:

Gildan Hammer Tee (only tshirt i will wear)
Polos
Roundtree and Yorke Button downs
quarter zip pullover sweaters

Jackets:
Dorsey Melton Car Coat
Nike ACG

When I went to work for G4S they issued me Rothco BDUs. I like Rothco clothes, I especially like their hats.

On one of my assignments I noticed that one of my coworkers was wearing black Wrangler Cargo pants.

The Wranglers cost about half of what the Rothcos do and I really like the phone pocket. Especially when when I was working assignments where I had to carry a company phone and my phone.

Shortly after that assignment I went out and several pairs of Wranglers and 2 or 3 pairs of Black Wranglers and that's what I wore to work until I retired.

20240312_130337.jpg

FWIW Rothco makes damn good hats too. The one on the right is 10 years old and I wore it every night at work and still wear it to the Gym.

I only wore the one on the left for a year or so and I never wear it now, for obvious reasons. I only have it because it's too good a hat to throw away.

I went looking for a YouTube video to review these hats and apparently all they're making is those stupid, tactical operator hats (AKA thank me for my service gear) now.

The ones with the velcro on the front for your morale patch and the velcro in the back for your name tape.

I like Rothco because the material was heavy and the hats stand up. The only problem is because the material is heavy they tend to be pretty warm in the summer. I'm pretty sure there's a plastic insert in the brim and the hats are well stitched. Like I said the one had I've had and worn almost daily for 10 years and it's faded and it's beat up but there's no holes in it there's no the material on the brim doesn't have any holes in it and it still looks good when I take it out of the washing machine

Last edited:
+1 for Wrangler jeans. I have several pairs of the stretch models, all with XL pockets which allow pocket carry of my 3 EDC's without printing and IWB or OWB with a no tuck shirt. Tried many brands before discovering them. When buying casual or dress pants, I always try to find ones with large pockets if possible or at least big enough for a micro 380. That said, I have pocket, IWB, and OWB holsters for all three of my EDC's as well as, importantly, quality gun belts for all modes of dress.

View attachment 53938

FWIW Rothco makes damn good hats too. The one on the right is 10 years old and I wore it every night at work and still wear it to the Gym.

I only wore the one on the left for a year or so and I never wear it now, for obvious reasons. I only have it because it's too good a hat to throw away.

I went looking for a YouTube video to review these hats and apparently all they're making is those stupid, tactical operator hats (AKA thank me for my service gear) now.

The ones with the velcro on the front for your morale patch and the velcro in the back for your name tape.

I like Rothco because the material was heavy and the hats stand up. The only problem is because the material is heavy they tend to be pretty warm in the summer. I'm pretty sure there's a plastic insert in the brim and the hats are well stitched. Like I said the one had I've had and worn almost daily for 10 years and it's faded and it's beat up but there's no holes in it there's no the material on the brim doesn't have any holes in it and it still looks good when I take it out of the washing machine
You can wear the left one when going for a burger..🤪😉

1710286423810.gif

Back