testtest

Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bail: horrifying video

SaltyMonkey

Professional
Ok this is my take on that video, obviously this shouldn’t have happened but that’s NY and the current administration doesn’t care about their law enforcement officers but those two cops did not use very good situational awareness and although we can’t see what happened off camera they were totally outnumbered.
They should have walked away and called for backup.
NY is a cess pool of low life morons and it’s only going to get worse.

Ok this is my take on that video, obviously this shouldn’t have happened but that’s NY and the current administration doesn’t care about their law enforcement officers but those two cops did not use very good situational awareness and although we can’t see what happened off camera they were totally outnumbered.
They should have walked away and called for backup.
NY is a cess pool of low life morons and it’s only going to get worse.
Doesnt matter what happened off camera.
You dont beat on cops doing their daily job

There is an old and true saying. " Everything before but is bull$#!+"
The Thugs are 100% responsible period. Any the cops, should-da, could-da, would-da, is just taking even a small % of that responsibility and placing it on the cops' shoulders. Unintentional or not.
thing too is, here in the states, we have "country club" jails/prisons, compared to where they come from.

here, they get a cot, toilet, wash basin, food, cable tv, showers and clean jump suits..

the "Life of Reilly" up here.

so if and i say IF they went to jail..??

they'd be basking in more free....... :poop:

Well, as much as it pizzes me off to see that the ILLEGALS got back out on the streets with no bail, I have to say that the police force in general voted for this. They support it, specifically through their unions, which support Dims time and time again. Also, how did they themselves vote? You get what you voted for. Just like Chicago, and every other blue city that voted for this. Karma is a blotch sometimes.

Well, as much as it pizzes me off to see that the ILLEGALS got back out on the streets with no bail, I have to say that the police force in general voted for this. They support it, specifically through their unions, which support Dims time and time again. Also, how did they themselves vote? You get what you voted for. Just like Chicago, and every other blue city that voted for this. Karma is a blotch sometimes.
Union leadership (of any trade) supporting liberal philosophies and candidates doesn't mean the individual members support it. From what I see, union leadership is more often than not liberal. Is there even such a thing as a conservative leaning union in this country, I don't know.

Did the membership actually get to vote before the leadership gave support in the name of the union?

Now if the individual members vote democrat at general election time, it's on them. They deserve the corrupted government they voted for.

Back