testtest

Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bail: horrifying video

Just an early example of more coming attractions as such as the millions of military-aged males decide to take things into their own hands. Incidents like this will likely ramp-up.

A certain party officials will throw the LEOs under the bus again & again.

The News just reported that New York wants to give illegals thousands of govt jobs.

Last edited:
This talk about civil war is silly & out-of-place.

All this crap going on is because of the policies of a certain party & the best way to deal with this is at the voting booth, and for folks to prepare to defend themselves if they encounter either domestic criminals or these purposely imported ones.

My .02

We are in a war of ideas. Bill O'Reilly named it a Culture War years ago. It happens every time we get liberals into power. We are a far cry from a hot war, provided we can have election integrity. The pendulum will swing back after the next election and the wailing will come from the left. But we absolutely must support law enforcement lest we descend into total chaos. The so-called sanctuary cities are getting a taste of that now.

My question is how much longer will the law biding people put up with this before there is a civil war? The Texas push back appears to be the start of it.
Not even close to a civil war.
Its a Gov shoving the stupid WH border policy right back up the WH 💩 and letting the whole country be a border for ALL to deal with, not just border states .
But thats another discussion thread

We are in a war of ideas. Bill O'Reilly named it a Culture War years ago. It happens every time we get liberals into power. We are a far cry from a hot war, provided we can have election integrity. The pendulum will swing back after the next election and the wailing will come from the left. But we absolutely must support law enforcement lest we descend into total chaos. The so-called sanctuary cities are getting a taste of that now.
Support for Law Enforcement should come regardless of political affiliation.
Like after the Vietnam War.. vets got a bad wrap and no love. Fast forward to gulf war and troop support was all time high for next 20 years.

I feel Support for LE now is in that “vietnam war” point with certain parties and it will swing here very soon to “gulf war support”

Deport … never allowed enter again..
well, put him on the list so when he is apprehended again for swimming the river for the tenth time, he goes right back home or to US prison
I can’t remember the gentleman’s name but it was brought up on Fox. He made the point where are we going to send them?
As an example he cited that Venezuela has released many from their prisons. Think Mariel boatlift on steroids.
Venezuela won’t take them back. They are basically Our problem now. It’s a category 5 crap storm.

Just an early example of more coming attractions as such as the millions of military-aged males decide to take things into their own hands. Incidents like this will likely ramp-up.

A certain party officials will throw the LEOs under the bus again & again.

The News just reported that New York wants to give illegals thousands of govt jobs.
well, if it's street sanitation workers (city jobs), than maybe shoveling the horse :poop: from the Hansom cabs, will fit them nicely.

:poop: going after :poop:

I can’t remember the gentleman’s name but it was brought up on Fox. He made the point where are we going to send them?
As an example he cited that Venezuela has released many from their prisons. Think Mariel boatlift on steroids.
Venezuela won’t take them back. They are basically Our problem now. It’s a category 5 crap storm.
Dump them on the shores of Venezuela .
Australian policy is if they catch illegals coming in by boat and they even set foot on soil, Australia takes them back across to Indonesia, New Guinea and other places they came from, leaves them with food, water, supplies and tells the other Govt they are back on their soil.

We need to do the same

Australian policy is if they catch illegals coming in by boat and they even set foot on soil, Australia takes them back across to Indonesia, New Guinea and other places they came from, leaves them with food, water, supplies and tells the other Govt they are back on their soil.

We need to do the same
bu...bu...but...where will the dumbocrats get thier voters from..????

We need to do the same
I agree, just don’t see it happening.

The earliest I heard about the term "culture wars:" was from Chuck.

1706831014816.png
1706831330522.png

Last edited:
Hi,

I just want to go on record and say it's not quite time for a civil war but voters certainly need to vote better, citizens need to protect themselves, and our society needs to start doing everything better. By "everything" I mean raising our kids, upholding and enforcing our laws, being honest and upstanding people. Oh, and CLOSE THE BORDER!

Those poor cops. Repeat offenders need to be taken off the street, or at least make them pay for the "privilege" of getting released before trial.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Trump didn’t need a bill and “ The Big Guy “ didn’t need a bill to undue what Trump had done.
Enforce the laws on the books.
🤬
yes enforce the FREAKING laws already on the BOOK
simple.

next problem Joe????

Back