testtest

Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bail: horrifying video

i just saw on the news, that the governor was asked about this and she said something like, "get them, and ship them back home, no one does that to our cops"....

i may have had to paraphrase that..

i found it, here is what she said.

“Get them all and send them back,” she said in response to a question about the people who have been arrested in connection with the assaults. “You don’t touch our police officers. You don’t touch anybody.”

i just saw on the news, that the governor was asked about this and she said something like, "get them, and ship them back home, no one does that to our cops"....

i may have had to paraphrase that..

i found it, here is what she said.

“Get them all and send them back,” she said in response to a question about the people who have been arrested in connection with the assaults. “You don’t touch our police officers. You don’t touch anybody.”

Do you think she is starting to get it?

OANN reported last night on the assault of the NYPD officers, their quick release and the arrogance of the one who flipped a middle finger to America.

Reportedly the group boarded a bus to CA after their release. NYC will probably not bother with extradition. Expect more of the same from many of the illegals fjb invited in.

OANN reported last night on the assault of the NYPD officers, their quick release and the arrogance of the one who flipped a middle finger to America.

Reportedly the group boarded a bus to CA after their release. NYC will probably not bother with extradition. Expect more of the same from many of the illegals fjb invited in.
only to start thier :poop: in another location....

best to have deported them, then at the very least, they gotts go thru the same BS to get back in again...

Hi,

So, no bail, no extradition, no trial, no jail time, no fine, no deportation, for illegally entering the country and assaulting a police officer, among other assorted crimes. But I could be incarcerated for praying in front of an abortion clinic.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

I just want to go on record and say it's not quite time for a civil war but voters certainly need to vote better, citizens need to protect themselves, and our society needs to start doing everything better. By "everything" I mean raising our kids, upholding and enforcing our laws, being honest and upstanding people. Oh, and CLOSE THE BORDER!

Those poor cops. Repeat offenders need to be taken off the street, or at least make them pay for the "privilege" of getting released before trial.

BassCliff
Hey Cliff! Hope all is well...you mentioned voting....wait for a "halt in ballot counting" at 8-11pm in November. At which time the vote swing will be massive, and we (Wisconsonites (sp?)) will be left to accept the results.

Hey Cliff! Hope all is well...you mentioned voting....wait for a "halt in ballot counting" at 8-11pm in November. At which time the vote swing will be massive, and we (Wisconsonites (sp?)) will be left to accept the results.
hopefully this time we don't sit by and let the steam rollers happen
i still get twisted over Georgia.. their senate did a public hearing on the voting "issues" at the state farm center. they showed video of poll worker closing up, then running everyone out, only to return hrs later and pulled suitcases out form under tables and started tabulating... the poll worker seemed to not know the cameras were live and their.

they whole committee watched it, had testimony , saw machine results and how they " updated" with numbers that were impossible based on registered voters

my wife and i watched it live....yet they did nothing. GA had the power and evidence and yet sat on the sidelines.

we have to take a stand this time,

Hi,

I sure hope not. Mrs. BassCliff and I have put our name in to "help out" on election day, poll workers or whatever. Gotta get involved and try to keep everything above board. ;)

BassCliff

Back