testtest

Coronapocalypse Purchasing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much set for an extended period of time.

Only picked up a few odds & ends the last couple days.

Went on a reconn trip into town this morning.

The local Costco was backed up 4 wide around the building. I said screw it and got some stuff elsewhere w/o any issues.

Here's a pic from another Costco & some folks are going way off as you can see, considering we only have 6 cases (under quarantine) in the state.
Witnessed the same thing in a local Lowes store. So what did they do with the "contaminated" suit after leaving the store?
Took it off, rolled it up and put it in the car. Someone wasn't educated in hazmat suite 101 or infectious diseases for that matter.

Witnessed the same thing in a local Lowes store. So what did they do with the "contaminated" suit after leaving the store?
Took it off, rolled it up and put it in the car. Someone wasn't educated in hazmat suite 101 or infectious diseases for that matter.
I was thinking the same thing jcmd. Do they have a decontamination room at home that they enter and get sprayed down with something that kills the virus if someone sneezed/coughed on them, or they touch something that had the virus on it? πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€πŸšΏπŸ›Œβ˜ πŸ‘»

1584403149130.jpeg

Doesn’t need any Haz-mat suit...........

I was thinking the same thing jcmd. Do they have a decontamination room at home that they enter and get sprayed down with something that kills the virus if someone sneezed/coughed on them, or they touch something that had the virus on it? πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€πŸšΏπŸ›Œβ˜ πŸ‘»
I wonder if it's a "show" thing or are they really just that clueless. Without getting technical, I will just say anything on the suit when they are rolling it up is now on them and in the car. Decontamination is in fact suppose to take effect before hand. So, although they may look cool and know what they are doing, i'm thinking not so much.
Leave the hazmat suits to the professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back