testtest

Covid sucks 😷😷

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Got Covid and was down and out for a couple days. Tested + Monday.
Went downhill last Saturday and was getting the snot kicked out of me thru Tuesday.
Body aches, chills, bad sore throat and “head cold” junk. Luckily no fever or lung / breathing issues.
Passed it to the wife not knowing I had and She got it worse . She’s still suffering .

Dr put us on the Paxlovid and other meds
That 💩 sucks !!!
Horrible taste in mouth 24/7 of knarly pill chalky taste permanently. Screw Paxlovid !!

Had to cancel shoot n move class, range seasion and the big week end plans for the Forum outing.😲😡😠😩😩
@xdman had to cancel coming to town

We had a big hog hunt planned for the week end and lots of range time, BBq and such…
Sucks….

I blame the Chinese. Xi owes me some free time and 💸💸💸💴💴💴

Went downhill last Saturday and was getting the snot kicked out of me thru Tuesday.
Body aches, chills, bad sore throat and “head cold” junk. Luckily no fever or lung / breathing issues.
Passed it to the wife not knowing I had and She got it worse . She’s still suffering .

That 💩 sucks !!!
Horrible taste in mouth 24/7 of knarly pill chalky taste permanently. Screw Paxlovid !!

Had to cancel shoot n move class, range seasion and the big week end plans for the Forum outing.😲😡😠😩😩

We had a big hog hunt planned for the week end and lots of range time, BBq and such…
Sucks….

Plans can be remade, it's disappointing I am sure but at least you are hopefully on the mend. Just take care and get better.

That 💩 sucks !!!

Sucks….

That sucks. The hogs will still be there, you can get more range time and bbq is good anytime. I hope you and the missus get well soon.

The taste from Paxlovid goes away once you’re you’re off it…when I had COVID back in July, paxlovid took me from a really bad flu to a kinda bad cold pretty much overnight.

It definitely works…

Getting my new improved booster Monday. Can’t wait for my 5G signal to get boosted…

That 💩 sucks !!!

Sucks….

Sorry to hear KF, hope you and the wife recover quickly without further passing on to your kids. Plans can be rescheduled.

Hope KF gets better soon.

BTW, the boosters don't prevent you from getting it, just it may lessen the effects, especially if you have co-morbidities.

I was an early adopter of the original dtrain in March 2020. It was the worst case of flu-like crap I've ever had, but bounced out of it after 4 days w/o any Dr./med help other than OTC med I always have.

Got my first 2 shots 13 months later & never got it again after the first time.

Personally, I'm not concerned about it anymore since the B5 strain is pretty mild & I know how to deal with it since it primarily effects the respiratory system which leads to pneumonia.

I've had the Prevnar 13 pneumonia vaccine earlier & will get the pneumovax 23 shot this month to add more protection.

Hope KF gets better soon.

BTW, the boosters don't prevent you from getting it, just it may lessen the effects, especially if you have co-morbidities.

I was an early adopter of the original dtrain in March 2020. It was the worst case of flu-like crap I've ever had, but bounced out of it after 4 days w/o any Dr./med help other than OTC med I always have.

Got my first 2 shots 13 months later & never got it again after the first time.

Personally, I'm not concerned about it anymore since the B5 strain is pretty mild & I know how to deal with it since it primarily effects the respiratory system which leads to pneumonia.

I've had the Prevnar 13 pneumonia vaccine earlier & will get the pneumovax 23 shot this month to add more protection.
I know it doesnt stop it, but lessens effects.
Which it did.

Back