testtest

Covid sucks 😷😷

Got Covid and was down and out for a couple days. Tested + Monday.
Went downhill last Saturday and was getting the snot kicked out of me thru Tuesday.
Body aches, chills, bad sore throat and “head cold” junk. Luckily no fever or lung / breathing issues.
Passed it to the wife not knowing I had and She got it worse . She’s still suffering .

Dr put us on the Paxlovid and other meds
That 💩 sucks !!!
Horrible taste in mouth 24/7 of knarly pill chalky taste permanently. Screw Paxlovid !!

Had to cancel shoot n move class, range seasion and the big week end plans for the Forum outing.😲😡😠😩😩
@xdman had to cancel coming to town

We had a big hog hunt planned for the week end and lots of range time, BBq and such…
Sucks….

I blame the Chinese. Xi owes me some free time and 💸💸💸💴💴💴
this does suck my friend, get better soon, the both of you.

i hear there is a huge Turkish gun sale week at the LGS where you live, so you wanna hurry up and get better, cuz you don't wanna miss out on that sale...!!!!!

I think I will stay in bed instead and read up on all the Sig’s …. 😝
1665278763174.jpeg

Vitamin D, you likely need it anyway, take it. Once you're sick, its too late, you need to take it regularly.
If you get sick, stay hydrated.

Viral Attenuation, while I'm not checking the numbers daily, the last I had seen, the deaths are dropping to almost nothing. The surviving mutations have diluted down to be less severe and lethal than the original(attenuation). COVID may simply morph into being another flu that we have to put up with.

Yes, China has a lot to answer for this, yet, the ones panicking over COVID, would prefer to blame it on other people.

I got it the first time, I was lucky, but I was also taking Vitamin D regularly beforehand, as well as Zinc and drinking a glass or Orange Juice everyday. My symptom were less than my daughter (whom I caught it from), for me it was a head cold with a bad headache. The 2nd time around, if I had not been informed by the person I had spent the day before with that they had tested positive, I would have assumed it was just hay fever. I'm sure it was the Omicron variant.

Last edited:
I got a Sig P320 M18. Mostly because the Marine Corps adopted it as their service pistol.

They did fix the drop fire issue.

And I know I'm going to open a whole can of worms, rants and knock down drag out fights. But, the other reason is because the Sig P320 M17/M18 has a manual safety like the actual USGI version. Yes, the civilian version is different, but except for a few little details on internal parts here and there, for the most part it is the same thing.

Even the Springfield XD line has a trigger safety and grip safety. The rest of the P320 line have no safety at all.

Yes, we do not know about the incidents behind the discharges in purses and gym bags, that have people filing lawsuits. Sig says they have tried everything and can NOT duplicate them. They could be frivolous claims or isolated incidents that more responsibility falls on the owner and not the design. Call me a Safety Nazi, but I would never put a pistol loose in a gym bag, that gets toss around, with a round chambered. But I can't help but wonder, if the P320 had some sort of additional safety on the trigger, grip or manual lever, they wouldn't have isolated incidents of discharges while they are loose in a purse or gym bag.

I got a Sig P320 M18. Mostly because the Marine Corps adopted it as their service pistol.

They did fix the drop fire issue.

And I know I'm going to open a whole can of worms, rants and knock down drag out fights. But, the other reason is because the Sig P320 M17/M18 has a manual safety like the actual USGI version. Yes, the civilian version is different, but except for a few little details on internal parts here and there, for the most part it is the same thing.

Even the Springfield XD line has a trigger safety and grip safety. The rest of the P320 line have no safety at all.

Yes, we do not know about the incidents behind the discharges in purses and gym bags, that have people filing lawsuits. Sig says they have tried everything and can NOT duplicate them. They could be frivolous claims or isolated incidents that more responsibility falls on the owner and not the design. Call me a Safety Nazi, but I would never put a pistol loose in a gym bag, that gets toss around, with a round chambered. But I can't help but wonder, if the P320 had some sort of additional safety on the trigger, grip or manual lever, they wouldn't have isolated incidents of discharges while they are loose in a purse or gym bag.

The majority of them are female cops. And they put them in their purse and swear they went off by themselves. Every one of the people suing should be taken to a range so jurors can get a gauge of their actual level of training. As we can all attest to ( some of us first hand) many police officers can't shoot and don't train. I would guess the number of females who don't train is far higher than the number of males. Some percentage of them got the job simply because they aren't white males.

Sorry if that sounds sexist, but it's true. It's just that I'm not afraid to say it.

We have a bunch of females at my work too now. Which is underground construction. Fairly physical and involving gas so fairly dangerous. Of all the women that work there I can think of 2 that try hard, one who I would pick as a partner over almost all of the men and the rest are useless, dead weight who can never be fired.

Back