Blackmesa96 Custom Aug 19, 2026 #41,743 OldGrunt said: View attachment 116690 Click to expand... Did he forget to mention the surprise about what he discovered south of the equator not being what he expected?
OldGrunt said: View attachment 116690 Click to expand... Did he forget to mention the surprise about what he discovered south of the equator not being what he expected?
3 3L120 Professional Aug 19, 2026 #41,747 MN.Militia said: View attachment 116286 Not only do I score a 20, I also grew up with B&W TV! Click to expand... 19…never owned a Walkman!
MN.Militia said: View attachment 116286 Not only do I score a 20, I also grew up with B&W TV! Click to expand... 19…never owned a Walkman!
3 3L120 Professional Aug 19, 2026 #41,748 Retired Bum said: Yeah And driven a car with starting button on the floor! Click to expand... I thought that was to switch from high to low geans on your headlights!
Retired Bum said: Yeah And driven a car with starting button on the floor! Click to expand... I thought that was to switch from high to low geans on your headlights!
Lexie__M Professional Aug 19, 2026 #41,749 Old_Me said: View attachment 116710 Click to expand... Does it need a 9volt battery to jump around like one of those toy monkeys
Old_Me said: View attachment 116710 Click to expand... Does it need a 9volt battery to jump around like one of those toy monkeys
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,751 Hi, I like shrimp and I like chocolate, but.... Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Attachments 1787165778605.jpeg 263 KB · Views: 42
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,752 Hi, Not sure I'm crazy about this item either... Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,753 Hi, Every day is a gift. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,754 Hi, Elvis has left the building. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,755 Hi, I'm training for this one. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,756 Hi, This is me, training. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,758 Hi, Steal only the best. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,759 Hi, Use the 1st Amendment wisely, and the 2nd. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff
BassCliff Ronin Aug 19, 2026 #41,760 Hi, Blessed are the "mostly" peacemakers. Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff