testtest

Daffy Zone…..

8C78E394-289A-4EE9-96A5-CFCB44D85804.png

Here are a couple little 'sausage cookers' I used to make as a gift to the host whenever I'd be asked to do a BBQ cook for a big party. Not nearly as detailed as those Anni showed us back in post #1082, but they usually got a good laugh from the crowd and I enjoyed making them.

Probably been >15 years since I made the last ones and had actually forgotten them until seeing Anni's post. jj

Attachments

• BBQ pics 126.jpg
    BBQ pics 126.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 72
  • BBQ pics 123.jpg
    BBQ pics 123.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
Here are a couple little 'sausage cookers' I used to make as a gift to the host whenever I'd be asked to do a BBQ cook for a big party. Not nearly as detailed as those Anni showed us back in post #1082, but they usually got a good laugh from the crowd and I enjoyed making them.

Probably been >15 years since I made the last ones and had actually forgotten them until seeing Anni's post. jj
I think the one image on the right needs this treatment….Cabenuva…….😵‍💫😵‍💫

Could be wandering what's around the corner ;)

Back