testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1668120257924.jpeg

Honestly during my time as a single guy as was very happy as I could do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it.
That being said having a beautiful younger lady to share my time with is bonus at my age. 😊😎

It's definitely a constant compromise. You trade one set of positives for another. After all, behind every beautiful woman there is a man who is sick of her :poop:. On the other hand, although I very much prefer being left alone, I like being by myself ( if you want intelligent conversation this is often necessary), I also want help and companionship on demand. Of course it doesn't work like that and it's a constant source of friction, but I am wearing her down. After 22 years she finally will at least keep her trap shut and leave me alone for a half an hour or so when I get home from work. And for the most part I do what I want to do. It's funny, you let her do what she wants and you expect her to do the same for you, but they don't see it that way.

The same goes for money. Our deal was "You don't tell me what to do with my money and I won't tell you what to do with my money. Just make sure my debit card works every time or we're gonna have problems". I still don't tell her what to do with my money, but she seems to have a lot to say about what I do with it. In her defense, the lights are on, the debit card works and I won't have to eat cat food when I get old. I suppose it's also true that she doesn't spend much money on herself. She isn't into shopping or clothes or any of that stuff. She spends money either on things for the house or things I will like too. I on the other hand spend ridiculous amounts of money on things that have nothing to do with her. Like ammo. And lord forgive me, yet another $2000 shotgun.

Back