testtest

Death Penalty

IMO, they need to bring back public hangings, like back in the day in the west, for drug dealers & smugglers, and those on the terrorism list than sneak into the country.

With more people dying from fentanyl & meth each month than all those killed in the VN, Iraq & Afghanistan Wars combines (each Month), and the News reporting that 50% of the drug dealers are illegals building the gallows & keeping them busy with television coverage would have a telling effect on the crime rates IMO.

For something more humane bring back firing squads. Quick & more "green" than electrocution & meds.

For places on the coast they could use C-130's to take them out over the ocean a few miles & pop them off the ramp at a couple thousands feet.

Also, they need to bring back road chain gangs to do highway cleaning and other public works. If someone makes a run then drop them as they run, and/or take them to a zoo & drop into the Griz bear, lion & tiger enclosures with gravy poured over their head.

If some want to work off their sentence send them to disaster areas to work on recovery efforts.

The donkeys have coddled & condoned criminals & their activity for too long, while disparaging the LEOs.

IMO, they need to bring back public hangings, like back in the day in the west, for drug dealers & smugglers, and those on the terrorism list than sneak into the country.

With more people dying from fentanyl & meth each month than all those killed in the VN, Iraq & Afghanistan Wars combines (each Month), and the News reporting that 50% of the drug dealers are illegals building the gallows & keeping them busy with television coverage would have a telling effect on the crime rates IMO.

For something more humane bring back firing squads. Quick & more "green" than electrocution & meds.

For places on the coast they could use C-130's to take them out over the ocean a few miles & pop them off the ramp at a couple thousands feet.

Also, they need to bring back road chain gangs to do highway cleaning and other public works. If someone makes a run then drop them as they run, and/or take them to a zoo & drop into the Griz bear, lion & tiger enclosures with gravy poured over their head.

If some want to work off their sentence send them to disaster areas to work on recovery efforts.

The donkeys have coddled & condoned criminals & their activity for too long, while disparaging the LEOs.
Luke...why did you put Boss's dirt in my ditch?

In most states the death penalty is a joke.
Those of you around my age remember Richard Speck who killed eight nurses near Chicago was sentenced to death, but with all the appeals he died of natural causes.
The death sentencing has been repealed for capital crimes, but they are willing to allow abortions no questions asked.

my state abolished the death penalty (hanging) in 1852, then reinstated it, then removed it again.

Milestones in Abolition/Reinstatement

Rhode Island abolished the death penalty for all crimes on February 11, 1852, becoming one of the first states to do so. The abolition lasted until 1873, when the General Assembly reinstated the death penalty for the crime of murder committed while serving a life sentence. In the wake of the US Supreme Court’s 1972 decision in Furman v. Georgia, Rhode Island rewrote its death penalty law to include a mandatory death sentence for murder committed while under confinement in a state penitentiary. However, the mandatory death sentence was declared unconstitutional by Rhode Island’s Supreme Court in 1979, and on May 9, 1984 the General Assembly removed the death penalty from the Rhode Island Penal Code. Several attempts have been made to reinstate the death penalty, although none have made much progress in the state legislature.

for me, i want that death penalty.

it's no more cruel to the convict, than the convict was cruel to his/her victims.

I don't trust all L.E., prosecutors, judges, juries, or witness testimony, so I'm against the death penalty until the government and the system in general stops being corrupt, is fair, and gets it right 100% of the time....

Food for thought, if we brought back some of the capital punishment practices from centuries ago, all the people convicted in Jan 6th, soon to be former President Trump, and many Conservatives, gun owners in Liberal areas, and wrongfully convicted innocent people who spent years to decades behind bars before they were found innocent would be killed.

According to the latest statistics that I can find from the CDC (2021) there weren't even that many people dying of drug overdoses in a year until very recently.

In 2021 it was one hundred and six thousand for the year. In 2020 it was 70,000 then it dropped off sharply.

Back