testtest

Death Penalty

True, but the problem still isn't the death penalty, it's corrupt prosecutors.

My guess though is prosecutors bury exculpatory evidence way less often than heinous, evil bastards get away with murder even after being charged and tried for it.
"it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer".

-Ben Franklin

“Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards; there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.” - Ben Franklin

Like I'm going to listen to a drunk. :ROFLMAO:
Well, he was also the guy that said “Those that would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither”…which is a pro-2A standard.;)

And I thought he said “Beer is proof that his loves us and wants us to be happy”…

Guess it works either way.

Sigh. I miss beer.

Well, he was also the guy that said “Those that would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither”…which is a pro-2A standard.;)

And I thought he said “Beer is proof that his loves us and wants us to be happy”…

Sigh. I miss beer.
The beer quote is fake. And the "Liberty" quote didn't have anything to do with the 2nd amendment either.

"He was writing about a tax dispute between the Pennsylvania General Assembly and the family of the Penns, the proprietary family of the Pennsylvania colony who ruled it from afar. And the legislature was trying to tax the Penn family lands to pay for frontier defense during the French and Indian War. And the Penn family kept instructing the governor to veto. Franklin felt that this was a great affront to the ability of the legislature to govern. And so he actually meant purchase a little temporary safety very literally. The Penn family was trying to give a lump sum of money in exchange for the General Assembly's acknowledging that it did not have the authority to tax it."

How much longer you gotta wait brother ?
I’ve weaned myself down to 1-2 pills a day the hard stuff (oxy) and an on toradol for another day.

Maybe a couple weeks, let everything clear out. My last one, I took an oxy about a week after I’d weaned off (overdid PT)…the next day, had A beer with lunch with friends, and nearly passed out.

So…we’re gonna wait until we are truly clear of it.

I’ve weaned myself down to 1-2 pills a day the hard stuff (oxy) and an on toradol for another day.

Maybe a couple weeks, let everything clear out. My last one, I took an oxy about a week after I’d weaned off (overdid PT)…the next day, had A beer with lunch with friends, and nearly passed out.

That's an excellent plan buddy.

You are doing great, slow and easy.

1689990331045.jpeg

Being that I am data driven when it comes to making these types of decisions, the percentage of wrongful convictions leads me to conclude no.

Since 1973, at least 190 people have been exonerated from death row in the U.S., according to the Death Penalty Information Center (DPIC). A 2014 study estimated that at least 4% of those sentenced to death are innocent. These numbers don’t demonstrate the full scope of the impact that the death penalty has on the problem of wrongful conviction as the threat of the death penalty causes innocent people to plead guilty and induces false testimony from witnesses.

Sigh. I miss beer.
I always thought Chocolate Mini Wheats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Back