testtest

defense ammo

I'll put my faith in collected after incident reports. I just wish there were more comprehensive reports available.

The only real data that matters is how many rounds it takes to stop the perp from continued aggressive action. That will vary based on many factors which should be recorded in as much detail as possible.

Last edited:
I'll put my faith in collected after incident reports. I just wish there were more comprehensive reports available.

The only real data that matters is how many rounds it takes to stop the perp from continued aggressive action. That will vary based on many factors which should be recorded in as much detail as possible.

Agreed. But my woods guns don't get much collected reports against my locals ( mtn lion, black bear brown bear, grizzly, wolves & moose)

In the end as long as you have tested the specific ammo in your gun, any good brand will do the job.

Is a bad guy going to care if the jhp opened up to .475" or only to .395" ? Probably not, especially if it lands in vital areas. Dead is dead.

Back