testtest

Do You Even Plink Bro......

And people say .22lr isn’t impressive, I beg to differ, I know I wouldn’t want to be shot by this ammo, good pics and good shooting 10mm.
The Aguila super maximum has a stated velocity of 1700fps in a 30gr bullet which caused massive entry damage in the first melon. The internal part of the melon was completely mush from the Aguila and the stinger rounds. Both impressive in the own right.

Here is proof.........
1588552600733.gif

And the race is on.....chicken or BET7......🤪🤪🤪🤪

I am still very much up int the air with this. Volquartsen might be trying to hit something out of the park as far as .22 goes. I am not doing anything with competition so it might very well be overkill. The shop I deal with gets them in once in a while so I could certainly get my hands on one.
Hey @jmcd did you ever get your hands on the Volquartsen?

With the current cost of ammo I've been doing a lot more .22lr shooting so I don't tap into my reserves of the good stuff and I picked up this fun little plinker recently it's a Taurus TX22. I'm really impressed with the grip and feel of this pistol and the trigger is amazing for a striker gun.

How many of you out there own this pistol or were thinking of getting one?

Anybody else enjoy shooting .22lr?

Attachments

• 20201021_193428.jpg
    20201021_193428.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 142
With the current cost of ammo I've been doing a lot more .22lr shooting so I don't tap into my reserves of the good stuff and I picked up this fun little plinker recently it's a Taurus TX22. I'm really impressed with the grip and feel of this pistol and the trigger is amazing for a striker gun.

How many of you out there own this pistol or were thinking of getting one?

Anybody else enjoy shooting .22lr?
Shooting lots of .22, but rifle form.
M&P 15-22

Was perusing the Federal site yesterday, and took advantage of the availability of some 22lr. Gonna get some range use out of the recently bought M&P 22 Compact.

Was perusing the Federal site yesterday, and took advantage of the availability of some 22lr. Gonna get some range use out of the recently bought M&P 22 Compact.

Those are nice! Another member was just talking about that same gun on a different thread recently. I have pretty much all the M&P line except for the M&P .22lr guns.

Back