testtest

Do You Even Plink Bro......

Walmart still carries 22 ammo?
Yes they carry .22lr and all the popular hunting rounds. They removed the small caliber rifle rounds and centerfire handgun rounds. If you go to the ammo counter and don't see them in the case ask the clerk like I did recently and he had a bucket of golden bullets under the counter. Stock is still an issue because of the panic but I've been lucky lately buy .22lr and .22WMR at Walmart.

Yes they carry .22lr and all the popular hunting rounds. They removed the small caliber rifle rounds and centerfire handgun rounds. If you go to the ammo counter and don't see them in the case ask the clerk like I did recently and he had a bucket of golden bullets under the counter.
Definitely gonna have to check that out! 👍. All I've seen displayed since they quit selling the "scarey" ammo is the shotgun stuff.

It's a nice pistol, with a thumb safety and the other ergonomics just like my EZ9. Sucker fits well in my EZ9 holsters also. :)
The M&P are a great quality & reliable gun for the money. There's a local rental range near me and I got to know the owner pretty good and he told me the M&P pistols are the least sent out for repairs of all the guns they offer for rent.

Definitely gonna have to check that out! 👍. All I've seen displayed since they quit selling the "scarey" ammo is the shotgun stuff.
Walmart has had .350 legend ammo pretty consistently also for 20 rounds at $9.99. I feel the .350 legend is greatly overlooked especially in the ammo short market we currently have.

Those are really nice bows! I don't own one myself but a friend of mine swears by them.

I have a buddy that buys a new one every 2 years. Each time he spends about $1500. He kills a lot of deer with it so I guess it's justified. I'm no slouch though and I paid $400 for my PSE brand new about 10 years ago. His looks cooler I guess with the parallel limbs and all that. Mine is nearly as fast and I kill a lot of deer with it.

With the current cost of ammo I've been doing a lot more .22lr shooting so I don't tap into my reserves of the good stuff and I picked up this fun little plinker recently it's a Taurus TX22. I'm really impressed with the grip and feel of this pistol and the trigger is amazing for a striker gun.

How many of you out there own this pistol or were thinking of getting one?

Anybody else enjoy shooting .22lr?

I picked one of these up a few months ago for my wife to use when practicing for her LTC. I was so impressed with it that I bought one for myself. Between the two of us, we have put nearly 1000 rounds through our TX22's, and the only ammo it wouldn't run was some old Aguila "Quiet" ammo that had been in my closet for almost a decade. I have always been wary of Taurus products, but the TX22 is a winner. Academy still frequently has the TX22 in stock at the pre-COVID price of $299, and I highly recommend picking one up.

Back