testtest

Do you ever just want to give up?

Thanks so much to you all. We spent all night in the er. They run all kinds of test and beside her lung infection we was tresting she has a small kidney stone. Why she was in horrible pain.

Good news its a small one and they think she can pass it so they put her on flomax for while. They give her morphine and torradol the time we was there.

They had her feeling pretty good by the time we left. At one time they was going to admit her and then came in about 330 in the morning and said they are sending us home to treat it.

We got home about 5 this morning. We been sleeping most of the day on and off. She is very confused and don't remember any of it.

Again thanks for the thoughts and prayers

I fully understand what you are going through, trust in Jesus and he will get you through it. Last year i found out i had a rare cancer , surgery, radiation and chemotherapy and still have a 24% chance of making it 4 years. Everything was looking pretty good but now they think reoccurrence. Keeping my Faith and praying for you as well. You got this 🙏

I fully understand what you are going through, trust in Jesus and he will get you through it. Last year i found out i had a rare cancer , surgery, radiation and chemotherapy and still have a 24% chance of making it 4 years. Everything was looking pretty good but now they think reoccurrence. Keeping my Faith and praying for you as well. You got this 🙏
That stinks, hopefully you will show them Dr's they are wrong. we will say a prayer for you too.

Thanks so much to you all. We spent all night in the er. They run all kinds of test and beside her lung infection we was tresting she has a small kidney stone. Why she was in horrible pain.

Good news its a small one and they think she can pass it so they put her on flomax for while. They give her morphine and torradol the time we was there.

They had her feeling pretty good by the time we left. At one time they was going to admit her and then came in about 330 in the morning and said they are sending us home to treat it.

We got home about 5 this morning. We been sleeping most of the day on and off. She is very confused and don't remember any of it.

Again thanks for the thoughts and prayers
Sounds good, I am on Flomax after my surgery, it’s a good med, hope she passes the stone, my wife had one many years ago and had to go through lipsotrivery or something like that to break up her stone, hang in there belt, all will be fine.

Back