testtest

Don’t Do These Things with Your 1911!

Take it back.
There are multiple holster makers that make them for Springfield 1911’s my choice who I have used many times is Tucker Gunleather. They are custom made and it takes time. And expensive.
Galco also offers holsters for your gun, less expensive and truth be told Amazon.
There are others on this site that will have countless suggestions.
Welcome to the forum.

Hey guys, new, first time 1911 owner here. I bought a paddle holster for my gun and the guy at the shop actually pulled it from the shelf for me. When I got home to test it, it didn't fir well. If I pushed it in until it click i could not get it out without bending the holster. When looking at the package it said for a colt 45 or kimber...any suggestions on a good affordable hoksrer for a springfield armory 1911 loaded? Or should this holster be working fine with my gun? Appreciate the help.
Some 1911 holsters may only fit if the 1911 doesn't have a Pic rail on it. I have a mixture of both kinds of 1911's and a recent shoulder rig I bought was like that. I could only fit the non rail 1911's in it. And ditto on the welcome to the forum Famousandy.

Take it back.
There are multiple holster makers that make them for Springfield 1911’s my choice who I have used many times is Tucker Gunleather. They are custom made and it takes time. And expensive.
Galco also offers holsters for your gun, less expensive and truth be told Amazon.
Welcome to the forum.
I have 3 Tucker rifle slings and love the quality.

Some 1911 holsters may only fit if the 1911 doesn't have a Pic rail on it. I have a mixture of both kinds of 1911's and a recent shoulder rig I bought was like that. I could only fit the non rail 1911's in it. And ditto on the welcome to the forum Famousandy.
Thx a lot man, appreciate the response!! It is a non rail gun and I'm hoping I just have to break this paddle holster in. Thanks for the welcome to brotha, Much appreciated. I dont usually do forums as tech and I don't get along well haha...but now that I'm building up my collection I figured it'd be a good idea to converse with enthusiasts like myself.

Thx a lot man, appreciate the response!! It is a non rail gun and I'm hoping I just have to break this paddle holster in. Thanks for the welcome to brotha, Much appreciated. I dont usually do forums as tech and I don't get along well haha...but now that I'm building up my collection I figured it'd be a good idea to converse with enthusiasts like myself.
(y) I'm the same Andy, first time forum joiner (or any social media for that matter), with a large collection myself. It's really a great bunch of Guys and Gals on here to be sure. I think you'll enjoy being part of it.

Welcome to the forum, and what ever TexasForLife says........he loves 1911’s .......🤣🤣🤣🤣
1590718707651.gif

😜😜😜😜

Being a paddle holster I’m assuming it’s a Serpa type holster??? Kydex?? You shouldn’t have to break it in. It may however have a tension screw on it that needs loosening. Adjust that and it should fit just fine. The Colt 1911 holster should fit the Springfield 1911 just fine.

Take it back.
Welcome to the forum.
My bad it was Turner instead.

Being a paddle holster I’m assuming it’s a Serpa type holster??? Kydex?? You shouldn’t have to break it in. It may however have a tension screw on it that needs loosening. Adjust that and it should fit just fine. The Colt 1911 holster should fit the Springfield 1911 just fine.
Wow, thanks a lot. I will definitely look into that. Glad to know I don't need to return it...thx for your time.

Back