testtest

Don’t Do These Things with Your 1911!

Is that where it was filmed or just a nickname for it?
Just a nickname it had before the TV Show by the same name was ever was produced. We also have Green Acres AKA Green Land 8,580 acres given to my Ancestors in a land grant by the King of England long before we ever became a state. The U.S. Government took it and paid $4.oo an acre for it in the early 1950s to build the Savannah River Nuclear power Plant.

Just a nickname it had before the TV Show by the same name was ever was produced. We also have Green Acres AKA Green Land 8,580 acres given to my Ancestors in a land grant by the King of England long before we ever became a state. The U.S. Government took it and paid $4.oo an acre for it in the early 1950s to build the Savannah River Nuclear power Plant.
Took all or part for $4.00/acre? Either way that sucks!

A habit I've gotten into is to put my thumb in front of the hammer when lowering the hammer then let it slip out the last quarter of an inch while easing down the hammer. Works on SAA revolvers or any hammer fired gun. I do it on an empty chamber too just to stay in the habit. Sometimes it'll bite ya but that's better than a UD.

A habit I've gotten into is to put my thumb in front of the hammer when lowering the hammer then let it slip out the last quarter of an inch while easing down the hammer. Works on SAA revolvers or any hammer fired gun. I do it on an empty chamber too just to stay in the habit. Sometimes it'll bite ya but that's better than a UD.
Actually, I still do the same thing, even with a double action revolver

Back