testtest

Easiest home defense gun on the ears

Belt Fed

Hellcat
This got me to thinking and i get headaches when i think but anyway, Yesterday when i was shooting the KSG my electro muffs came up over my ears and holy crap was it loud. i was going to keep this one loaded and by the bed but i can't imagine how bad it would be to touch off a round in a house.

I also understand a silencer is the best way to go but without one what would you guys consider an ideal home defense gun that wouldn't bust an eardrum when fired inside a house. cause we all know a home invader is not going to wait for you to put on ear protection.

Also is there an add on muzzle device that might cut down on the noise that can be purchased without the ATF approval.

This got me to thinking and i get headaches when i think but anyway, Yesterday when i was shooting the KSG my electro muffs came up over my ears and holy crap was it loud. i was going to keep this one loaded and by the bed but i can't imagine how bad it would be to touch off a round in a house.

I also understand a silencer is the best way to go but without one what would you guys consider an ideal home defense gun that wouldn't bust an eardrum when fired inside a house. cause we all know a home invader is not going to wait for you to put on ear protection.

Also is there an add on muzzle device that might cut down on the noise that can be purchased without the ATF approval.
Try 1/2-shots. Twice as much ammo in the same amount of space. Forger the buck and shoot the wad (don't let your mind wonder)

this worked for the young Godfather

1709678573430.png

i don't give the noises any consideration, if it's gonna happen, we all go deaf....but hopefully the bad guy dies too.

guys that can get supressors in thier states are lucky for sure.

There is no legal muzzle device that will reduce the decibel level besides a suppressor. There are muzzle devices that will help project the sound in a different direction like a blast can but it will do nothing to reduce sound.

An underpowered option, but still a lethal option would be .22lr CCI Quiet semi auto ammo for a mostly hearing safe round.

never fired a KSG, but my thought is that its so close to your face with the short barrel, its super loud. Like a muzzle brake on an AR.
I've fired for ages a long barreled shotgun at ducks, geese and dove without hearing protection. especially for ducks in bound super fast. maybe switch to a longer bedside shotgun. ????

never fired a KSG, but my thought is that its so close to your face with the short barrel, its super loud. Like a muzzle brake on an AR.
I've fired for ages a long barreled shotgun at ducks, geese and dove without hearing protection. especially for ducks in bound super fast. maybe switch to a longer bedside shotgun. ????
Something like this will keep the muzzle far away from your ears.
1000017074.jpg

Back