testtest

Environmental Awareness

It’s not all on the left; you’ve also got the plate-carrier ensconced “boogaloo cosplay” schmucks who think they’re operators...they worry me a lot more.

They want something to happen...

They don’t worry me too much. Most of those guys are keyboard warrior punks. They would **** their pants if they had to work where I work. It’s like my old man always said. The guy running his mouth isn’t the guy you worry about. It’s that quiet guy over there in the corner.

I’m a guy that actually has a reason to wear level 3A every day and there’s nothing “Cool” about it. Your job is considerably more difficult when you have to spend considerable attention on who or what is entering your immediate “ Sphere of influence” for lack of a better term.

They don’t worry me too much. Most of those guys are keyboard warrior punks. They would **** their pants if they had to work where I work. It’s like my old man always said. The guy running his mouth isn’t the guy you worry about. It’s that quiet guy over there in the corner.

I’m a guy that actually has a reason to wear level 3A every day and there’s nothing “Cool” about it. Your job is considerably more difficult when you have to spend considerable attention on who or what is entering your immediate “ Sphere of influence” for lack of a better term.
Well spoken!!! 😁👍

After this crazy summer of the so called mostly peaceful protests....🤣🤣🤣 you can see who the vast majority of dangerous extremists are and they are not the guys wearing hawaiian shirts.

This past week in NH people have been receiving death threats in the mail saying things like, your house will be burned down for having Trump signs on your lawn.

There are some excellent suggestions in this thread. The only thing I might add is to make sure your family members are on the same page as you. It doesn't help much for you to have scouted all the exits if your wife or kids immediately start following the crowd in an emergency. A lot of cops I know use code words with their spouses in situations where the family needs to leave a location/situation immediately without any hesitation or questions. It was supposed to be used when you recognized someone you had arrested and didn't want them to get a good look at your family, or you knew something bad was about to happen. Some guys overdid it and tried to use it just to leave parties when they were ready to go.

There are some excellent suggestions in this thread. The only thing I might add is to make sure your family members are on the same page as you. It doesn't help much for you to have scouted all the exits if your wife or kids immediately start following the crowd in an emergency. A lot of cops I know use code words with their spouses in situations where the family needs to leave a location/situation immediately without any hesitation or questions. It was supposed to be used when you recognized someone you had arrested and didn't want them to get a good look at your family, or you knew something bad was about to happen. Some guys overdid it and tried to use it just to leave parties when they were ready to go.
That is some top notch advise!

I grew up during the crack epidemic in a pretty nasty city with a ton of gang violence.

I've grown-up watching my back because I've seen first hand how quickly things can go down.
What crack are you referring to? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂
26D6B91C-7A92-43FE-B240-8871F4D7B904.jpeg

@Keystone19250 this is where I grew up it's a small city of only 10 square miles with roughly 100,000 people living there. It's not the worst place in the country but it's a small enough city that you're always around some kinda crap when you live there. In the 90's it seemed like every other apartment building was boarded up and there were crack zombies and gangs everywhere.

I took a screenshot of shootings Lynn, Ma from google for a quick example.

Screenshot_20201025-210714_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
@Keystone19250 this is where I grew up it's a small city of only 10 square miles with roughly 100,000 people living there. It's not the worst place in the country but it's a small enough city that you're always around some kinda crap when you live there. In the 90's it seemed like every other apartment building was boarded up and there were crack zombies and gangs everywhere.

I took a screenshot of shootings Lynn, Ma from google for a quick example.

View attachment 11465
This is every night in Kentucky (Louisville) I watch the news every morning and there is at least usually 2-3 shootings and deaths.

Back