testtest

Favorite Boots

I do concrete work so I only get about one season out of them. When I was young I bought cheap boot as I got older and made more money I bought a pair of Rockies. Legs didn't hurt after long day of work. I buy good boot but whats on sale.

• CSA certified
  • ASTM F2413-05 M C/75 I/75 EH PR certified
  • Full-grain leather is polishable and waterproof
  • Composite safety toe
  • Waterproof membrane is breathable and resists blood-borne pathogens
  • Antibacterial and moisture-wicking technology enhance comfort
  • Quiet outsole provides slip and oil resistance
  • Midsole board resists puncture
  • 5.11's patented Shock Mitigation System
  • Imported
  • YKK Side zipper
Been wearing them for the last 14yrs when they started as Station 8s. Light and comfy.

* side note i previously wore Bates and found these infinitely more comfortable.
I have two pairs of these in different colors.

One pair is pretty beat up from lots of outdoor use. The other pair I wear to work when I ride the motorcycle or when the weather gets a little messy.

I do concrete work so I only get about one season out of them. When I was young I bought cheap boot as I got older and made more money I bought a pair of Rockies. Legs didn't hurt after long day of work. I buy good boot but whats on sale.

I have to do concrete fairly often. This is how I found out the leather on the toes of most Carolina boots will not last long if you find yourself on your knees very often. Maybe if you put that black coating on them. I have literally had the safety toe hanging out of a pair of them within 2 days of buying them.

I have to do concrete fairly often. This is how I found out the leather on the toes of most Carolina boots will not last long if you find yourself on your knees very often. Maybe if you put that black coating on them. I have literally had the safety toe hanging out of a pair of them within 2 days of buying them.
One of the best ways of preserving you boots in harsh environments is to coat the leather with WD40 before you go in and after.

One of the best ways of preserving you boots in harsh environments is to coat the leather with WD40 before you go in and after.
I usually coat nubuck leather boots in mink oil for better waterproofing.

The best waterproofing for boots I found was on accident was when I poured diesel fuel all over my boots when filling up a piece of equipment. Water would just bead off the boots for months but it had the added side effect of smelling really badly of diesel that never went away. Basically ruined them.

I usually coat nubuck leather boots in mink oil for better waterproofing.

The best waterproofing for boots I found was on accident was when I poured diesel fuel all over my boots when filling up a piece of equipment. Water would just bead off the boots for months but it had the added side effect of smelling really badly of diesel that never went away. Basically ruined them.

I do the same with you. I use mink oil on my boots and does a great job. You may be onto something with the diesel fuel. Get a lil scientific and come up with a waterproof boot oil....

Wife: Is that the forum?
Me: yes
Wife: Is that the gun forum?
Me: Yes. It's the only forum I am on.
Wife: I'm confused
My gf does the same thing, lol, but I’m in multiple so she asks “FGorC?”
Forum (here)
Group (I admin a couple of SA related FB groups)
Cult (The gun cult- a tight knit community, based around a gun podcast, that bashes each other incessantly with memes)

My gf does the same thing, lol, but I’m in multiple so she asks “FGorC?”
Forum (here)
Group (I admin a couple of SA related FB groups)
Cult (The gun cult- a tight knit community, based around a gun podcast, that bashes each other incessantly with memes)
I got the "clown shoes on a gun forum"? speech after so there is no way she believes me.

I kind of feel like this:

Bet you ain’t seen this yet.....😂😂😂😂
1586723184676.jpeg

Back