testtest

Filled my drawers today, pics, or it didn’t happen.

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Well, the ones in my tool chest anyway 😎, now what does it have to say about you that you clicked this thread to see.

My UPS man was not happy with me this morning, with the long driveway, and no dolly.
IMG_3825.jpeg

And did you know that 2000 rounds of 556 just happen to perfectly fit into a tool cabinet drawer, weird it’s almost like I planned it that way?

IMG_3826.jpeg
IMG_3827.jpeg

Well, the ones in my tool chest anyway 😎, now what does it have to say about you that you clicked this thread to see.

My UPS man was not happy with me this morning, with the long driveway, and no dolly.
View attachment 55340

And did you know that 2000 rounds of 556 just happen to perfectly fit into a tool cabinet drawer, weird it’s almost like I planned it that way?

View attachment 55341View attachment 55342
And I was starting to feel a little bad for my UPS guy…nope, you got me beat by a country mile!😎👍

I’ve seen it forever. Never tried it. I was waiting for one of you guys to be the Guinea pig. “ Hey Mikey, he likes it “.

Let us know what you think of it after 500 rounds please ?

I’ve seen it forever. Never tried it. I was waiting for one of you guys to be the Guinea pig. “ Hey Mikey, he likes it “.

Let us know what you think of it after 500 rounds please ?
I have been through a couple of cases of their 556, one of the 75gr match, and the cheap 55gr. Never had any issues, and at the price they are selling is cheaper than dealer price at my distributors for “name brand” ammo. Especially for a polymer ballistic tip. This is the first case of 308 and it’s crazy that ballistic tip is so cheap. “Saber” is supposed to be their premium house brand.

Back