testtest

Finally got to shoot today

I haven't shot anything in a few years. I have in the last few months purchased a xd-m elite 4.5" 10mm and a hellcat. I took both to the daughter's place today. Her husband had a burm where we could shoot. I was very pleased with both. I was especially impressed with how manageable the 10mm was firing support hand only. Because of the size, it was even more comfortable to shoot than the hellcat. Love this gun! The hellcat shot very well for a compact carry pistol. It has the best sights I have ever seen on a carry pistol. I was using the 13 round mag with it. While. My groups were nothing to talk about due to not having shot in a few years, eye sight lacking, not being as steady as I use to be and a level of excitement equal to a kid on Christmas morning. But I'm convinced that both guns are capable of accuracy far exceeding my ability.

I haven't shot anything in a few years. I have in the last few months purchased a xd-m elite 4.5" 10mm and a hellcat. I took both to the daughter's place today. Her husband had a burm where we could shoot. I was very pleased with both. I was especially impressed with how manageable the 10mm was firing support hand only. Because of the size, it was even more comfortable to shoot than the hellcat. Love this gun! The hellcat shot very well for a compact carry pistol. It has the best sights I have ever seen on a carry pistol. I was using the 13 round mag with it. While. My groups were nothing to talk about due to not having shot in a few years, eye sight lacking, not being as steady as I use to be and a level of excitement equal to a kid on Christmas morning. But I'm convinced that both guns are capable of accuracy far exceeding my ability.
Sounds like you had a good time, I have yet to take out my XDm Compact Elite in 10mm, which ammo did you use for your 10mm?

What type of 10mm are you finding on the shelf near you? All I can get my hands on locally is 180gr brass Blazer / Aguila / Federal American Eagle / Sig. And for defensive rounds all i'm finding is Sig Elite 180gr JHP.

I would like to shoot an actual real 10mm load, not this underpowered yet overpriced crap.

What type of 10mm are you finding on the shelf near you? All I can get my hands on locally is 180gr brass Blazer / Aguila / Federal American Eagle / Sig. And for defensive rounds all i'm finding is Sig Elite 180gr JHP.

I would like to shoot an actual real 10mm load, not this underpowered yet overpriced crap.
The reloads I shoot are nothing too scoff about..............I don't neuter any of my reloads, cause I like the full power it's intended for. Wait until you get some HOT 357sig ammo..........Underwood isn't hot enough and none of the other brands are also! I'll chrono my op rounds only for muzzle brakes and could still make them even more hot if needed. Shooting a 180gr at max pressure WILL give you more recoil than lighter bullets at the same pressure, even though the lighter bullets (with the same barrel length) will have more muzzle energy (no brakes ;) applied).

In my shop, mostly S&B 180gr, some Remington 180gr, good bit of Hornady 155gr.

Hi,

Nice! Just nice! When it comes to practice, I think more is more. And I'm sure you'll be able to use both of these for purposes best suited for them. I'm glad you had some fun making things go bang.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

FREE SHIPPING on any order with a subtotal of $200 or more. Orders placed at this time are expected to take up to 1 to 2 business days to ship out, but may ship the same day depending on variables.

FREE SHIPPING on any order with a subtotal of $200 or more. Orders placed at this time are expected to take up to 1 to 2 business days to ship out, but may ship the same day depending on variables.
I can tell you right now that I ordered $300 worth of .45 and 9mm Wednesday night and it will be here tomorrow. It's at my local UPS hub now. I ordered a case of Lake City 5.56 last week and it got to me in 3 days.

They're about as good a price as you're gonna find on-line, barring some type of sale somewhere.

And they have the 50 round boxes of LE HST.

I can tell you right now that I ordered $300 worth of .45 and 9mm Wednesday night and it will be here tomorrow. It's at my local UPS hub now. I ordered a case of Lake City 5.56 last week and it got to me in 3 days.

They're about as good a price as you're gonna find on-line, barring some type of sale somewhere.

And they have the 50 round boxes of LE HST.
Awesome. While they do not carry everything out there, they have a very good selection.

I recently ordered 500 rds 10mm and it arrived quickly and it was in a Army ammo can inside a box that was wrapped in plenty of tape so not to break open in shipment.

Awesome. While they do not carry everything out there, they have a very good selection.

I recently ordered 500 rds 10mm and it arrived quickly and it was in a Army ammo can inside a box that was wrapped in plenty of tape so not to break open in shipment.

They pack VERY well. When you buy a case of 5.56 it comes Fifty 20 rd. boxes inside a cardboard box, which is then placed in another, bigger cardboard box and wrapped with about 7 rolls of tape. :)

Back