testtest

Finally got to shoot today

SG is my primary source for ammo. Also thumbs up for True Shot and Velocity.

Maybe I should buy some 5.56 on stripper clips...never tried loading a P-Mag from a stripper. That phrase could sound funny on a different forum.
An $8 box of 20 instantly becomes a $20 box of 20 on stripper clips.

I'd be much more inclined to find some empty stripper clips and a "Spoon" somewhere.

This is why I use 5.56 stripper clips when shooting.
Super fast to load 30rd mags.
Pick-up, drop, slam and shoot. :unsure:
Mmmmmm, I wonder how you guys gonna twist this❓

Thanks everyone for the response on SGAmmo
I used to use SGAmmo a lot, but Sam hasn't come down on his prices like I would want. He still charts 45 cents a round when I can get it from other sources for 35 cents. For 9mm, he is still charging as about 28 cents a round when I can get it for 16 cents a round. Check out AmmoSeek.com for current prices from hundreds of vendors. SGAmmo used to be at the top of the list frequently. Now he is almost never at the top. In fact, he is rarely in the top 100 for best prices.

I used to use SGAmmo a lot, but Sam hasn't come down on his prices like I would want. He still charts 45 cents a round when I can get it from other sources for 35 cents. For 9mm, he is still charging as about 28 cents a round when I can get it for 16 cents a round. Check out AmmoSeek.com for current prices from hundreds of vendors. SGAmmo used to be at the top of the list frequently. Now he is almost never at the top. In fact, he is rarely in the top 100 for best prices.
What you say is true however, does that include free shipping or you pay shipping?

To me, it's the total cost to my door, insurance, quick shipping, having in stock when you say you have. etc.

$8 usually does lead to $20 when strippers are involved
1682182253738.gif

Only stripper clips @KillerFord1977 is interested in………🤪🤪🤪🤪

$259 shipped for 1000 rounds of 124 gr. Blazer Brass.

Who has it cheaper ?

This is why I use 5.56 stripper clips when shooting.
Super fast to load 30rd mags.
Pick-up, drop, slam and shoot. :unsure:
Mmmmmm, I wonder how you guys gonna twist this❓

Loading mags is cathartic. I never need to load them quickly. I have more than a few hundred.

I guess you guys are talking about your own personal experience on how much it cost you with the strippers❓
I have been to a strip club exactly once. They were going to throw me out because I wouldn't throw any money up on the stage. I was already paying like $9 for a beer. I ended up getting into a fight on the parking lot over some :poop: I wasn't even involved in. I was on my way to jail in E. STL for major assault charges. Turns out Sauget cops are "Underpaid". Total excursion cost me $100 for the cop, a broken hand, a t-shirt and $9 for the beer.

Those places are not for me either Bob...being in sales, I have developed quite an array of excuses to get out of such excursions with customers and clients when the idea comes up. I had a $3k bar tab at a strip joint once (some 20 years ago), and I soon-thereafter realized that paying that bill had NO effect on increasing or maintaining sales to anyone involved in partaking that evening.

This thread has taken an interesting turn...

Back