testtest

First Look: Springfield Armory SA-35 9mm

Hate to be a party pooper, but it appears that Springfield has new competition already. However, I'll stick with American built!

The Turk Girsan or Tisa branded BHP clones have been on the market off & on for ~3 years.

BH Spring Solutions described the issues with them & offers fixes.

Supposedly Tisas will be releasing a updated version.

I'm sure they'll be evaluating the SA-35 sometime soon.

Last edited:
BH Solutions updated Tisas info from a 6000 rd test phase.

Looks like all the "high-rollers" here have paid the BIG bucks for this release of the SA-35 on GB. Hope paying 2-3X msrp was worth it for the buyers.

Only 4 at or above $1K with the rest above MSRP and still abit more than that.

I just got this "Back in Stock" email notification. Insane is all I can say.
Capture.PNG

Sold my 1943 SA Garand, 2005 M1A Standard, and Saint Victor .300BO AR pistol over the past month. I've still got my SA Saint Victor 5.56 and .308, and PDW and Evac pistols... but I'm thinking that I need one of these P-35s to make up for my 3 squandered SAs this month. I've currently got a 3rd Gen Browning HP, and have owned BHP Practical and FEG HPs. I've owned tons of great 1911s (including SA Stainless Loaded and Range Officer), but these days the 9mm stuff floats my boat more than the .45acp. In fact, the only 1911 I currently have is a Dan Wesson Valor in 9mm. Anyways... the SA F-35 MSRP is great, so I'll be on the lookout at my LGS' for one.

On the Browning HiPower, mine is a T series, commercial piece, purchased in 1965, as I recall. Removed the magazine safety, which did improve trigger feel. My Browning is not the most accurate 9MM pistol I’ve ever come across, but then it was essentially a Service Pistol, not a target model. It did serve adequately in IPSC competition for several years, and would serve well as a carry piece, though it’s not small. I had the sights changed, still fixed iron sights, but much improved over originals. As an after thought re ammunition. Canadian WW 2 surplus cartridges, if any are still to be found, were to hot for the older Brownings. Their use led to a cracked slide, which was repaired, however the above referenced should not be used in old HiPowers. To hot for them.

My letter seems to have vanished. So be it. As for the quoted price, impressive to say the least. As a prospective buyer, you can always pass though.

Back