testtest

First Look: The Hellcat Pro 9mm

For anyone who gets this, stay away from the Hex Wasp. You can see the full thread elsewhere on this forum but tons of people having issues with the red dot dying in 1 month, yet Springfield chooses not to respond. I’m on my third, and another member is on their fourth replacement.

Quick question about RDS for this Hellcat Pro. Are we limited to only the Hex Wasp? I really want to put Holosun RDS on my next pistol. If that is possible on the Hellcat Pro, this is a contender.

I have been carrying the Hellcat everyday for 5 months now, a great gun. I wanted light weight with larger round count. This is the perfect handgun for me. If I was in the market for a bigger gun I would definitely purchase this one

I love the 1911 and the STI 2011 pistols. But, I finally broke down and bought an optical sighted plastic clone of ugly because my old eyes. I still keep my highly customized 1911 handy though, because if push comes to shove, I want that one in my hand.

"Do you want to super size that?"

I can see where this gun would appeal to others, especially if they thought the original to be a bit too small. I think the Wasp is a huge mistake, though.
I agree regarding the Wasp. I’ve asked here and have sent an inquiry to customer service to see if a Holosun RDS would fit on the Pro. No answer. Don’t know if that means “no”, or no one knows!

I read an article on red dot sights and the author actually made a spreadsheet detailing brands and what format the mount was. You could probably find that online with a little looking. I was interested in a mini reflex sight that would co-witness my sights on a Max 9. I've since decided to save my money for another gun rather than this direction.

I read an article on red dot sights and the author actually made a spreadsheet detailing brands and what format the mount was. You could probably find that online with a little looking. I was interested in a mini reflex sight that would co-witness my sights on a Max 9. I've since decided to save my money for another gun rather than this direction.

Just curious what other guns you might be considering. I’ve looked into the Sig P320 X-Carry and the H&K VP-9, but both are substantially larger than the Hellcat PRO.

Just curious what other guns you might be considering. I’ve looked into the Sig P320 X-Carry and the H&K VP-9, but both are substantially larger than the Hellcat PRO.
The Hellcat PRO, seems similar to Sig's P365XL. They have several versions of it (P365, P365XL Specter, XL Specter Comp, etc) Additionally they sell the P365 FCU (Fire Control Unit) separately, which like the P320, can be configured in different grips with different barrel/slide length options (I believe the 3.1" barreled P365X, also allows for FCU removal and reconfiguration if someone went that route). Sig also sells 15 round mags that fit in the P365 and P365XL. I own both, and also several 15 round mags that fit fine. Just another option to the Hellcat Pro which I'm sure is a fine pistol. I own both the OG Hellcat and the Hellcat RDP. I also own several versions of the P320 and can agree they are larger, even in their subcompact configuration. I'm not sure about all HK models, but I own the sub compact version (VP9SK) of the VP-9, which too is larger (but that gun grip fits excellently in my hand)

Back