testtest

First range time in almost........

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
First range day for me in almost a year, didn't get to do any last year due to my surgery, but had a great time today with my brother,

701423A6-ED4D-4BA6-8E6D-BEB2F7BA6E75.jpeg
Took these two out, RIA .45 and Gen5 G17
6EF23C09-C78F-4105-A5A1-E04729E869C5.jpeg
Brother took these out, Polymer 80 and S&W Performance Center Victory

A1B8410D-08EB-4CBF-950C-C147F3E9D46A.jpeg
BCAD22C4-8360-4439-A6D5-58F62A3396E7.jpeg
Once I figured where the Glock was hitting, I shot these 2 targets at 25 yards, could have been better.

Sorry to say his Performance Center probably has to go back to factory, 5 different types of ammo and all it did was FTF and jam. But we had a great time, by the way, my brother is going to take the RIA, he loved it.

Last edited:
First range day for me in almost a year, didn't get to do any last year due to my surgery, but had a great time today with my brother,

View attachment 26699
View attachment 26700

View attachment 26701
View attachment 26702
Once I figured where the Glock was hitting, I shot these 2 targets at 25 yards, could have been better.

Sorry to say his Performance Center probably has to go back to factory, 5 different types of ammo and all it did was FTF and jam. But we had a great time, by the way, my brother is going to take the RIA, he loved it.
i gotta say, the "lower priced" 1911's, like MY RIA, and Tisas, perform every bit as good as all my "higher end" 1911's.

they never disappointed me.

Glad to see you getting back out there. I had three major surgeries in 2021. I didn't completely stop my range days, but I definitely slowed my pace. During my recovery period range days, my Taurus TX22 saw a lot of action. The minimal recoil from the .22lr rounds gave me the ability to ease back in to shooting. It also allowed me to make adjustments to my grip and my new lack of neck mobility at an affordable price. I handle missing with bulk .22lr ammo much better than I would handle missing with 9mm or .45 acp at today's prices.

View attachment 26699
View attachment 26700

View attachment 26701
View attachment 26702

25 yards that’s center mass, good shooting.

View attachment 26699
View attachment 26700

View attachment 26701
View attachment 26702

Any amount of range time is good range time and time well spent!

I love my RIA 1911 in 9mm! Very fun and adorable to shoot! Accurate too. At least as accurate as I am with a pistol. Witch isn't saying much! 😂
to be honest, i like my 1911's to be the customary .45 ACP, that they were "invented" for. however, i must also add, that i have the new Springfield Armory SA-35 (9mm) , which does "look like" a 1911, and i love that gun.

but i am (at times) a traditionalist, and like things the way they were originally, invented, designed and built..

much like the Springfield Armory M1A rifle.....it comes in "composite stocks", but that's not the way it was originally built, which was in real wood. so if i were to ever get such a rifle, it'll be the "traditional" wooden stock.

25 yards that’s center mass, good shooting.
Thanks goose, took time to find out where the Glock was hitting before I even tried to shoot at that distance, I had Remington 9mm 115gr, it didn’t like that, so I tried the Browning ammo same type, and it liked it, so that’s what I shot those targets with, that Glock will shoot. Started out at 7 yards, then at 15 yards, that’s when I switched ammo, then I just gave it a try at 25 yards just for giggles, that Browning ammo is real good, first time I tried it.

Last edited:
Back