testtest

First range time in almost........

Ok, just got back from Dr Urgent Care, found a tick this morning, they removed it but now I am going through treatment for Lyme disease again, had that back in 1996, hopefully I didn’t contract it this time, doctor didn’t seem to think so, but treatment as a precaution, still, I had fun that day
A tick bite is nothing to mess around with so all the best to you. A neighbor I had in Connecticut got bite and ended up having a stroke, was sick for two years. Horrible little bugs.

Hi,

Ok, just got back from Dr Urgent Care, found a tick this morning, they removed it but now I am going through treatment for Lyme disease again, had that back in 1996, hopefully I didn’t contract it this time, doctor didn’t seem to think so, but treatment as a precaution, still, I had fun that day

If you don't mind, I will put you on my prayer list for a while. May the Lord's healing hand touch you and allow your caregivers to bring complete recovery.

I have a friend who's been dealing with Lyme for years now. She's recently turned a corner, starting to gain weight, and is quite a bit healthier. PTL!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

It one of my most used pistols. The TacSol barrel is nice and lightweight and the included attached rail is great for the red dot I put on it but the factory bull barrel that came with the pistol is way more accurate.

I bought this barrel upgrade so I could add a .22 suppressor which it has not disappointed in being a great suppressor host.
Almost grabbed a S&W Victory just before the pandemic hit. Easily $100 more these days. Kicking myself.

Hi,

If you don't mind, I will put you on my prayer list for a while. May the Lord's healing hand touch you and allow your caregivers to bring complete recovery.

I have a friend who's been dealing with Lyme for years now. She's recently turned a corner, starting to gain weight, and is quite a bit healthier. PTL!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Thanks!

Back