testtest

First Time CCW: What Do I Need To Know?

Unless you're one of 1,200 CCW Permit owners/ out of the 9 MILLION people in NJ, anyone receiving a CCP in NJ IS a "First Time CCW"
Better chance of winning the lottery or getting hit by lightening than getting a CCP in NJ
That is a terrible situation for sure! Stay safe!

We have cottonmouths, Timber Rattle'ers and copperheads native to central Illinois and Eastern Massasauga Rattlesnakes
I grew up on a farm near Springfield. I never encountered a venomous snake there but I guess we knew they were there. However there is a large concentration of the two legged variety right there in Springfield.

My apologies to the original poster for steering this thread down a snaky path...

I grew up on a farm near Springfield. I never encountered a venomous snake there but I guess we knew they were there. However there is a large concentration of the two legged variety right there in Springfield.

My apologies to the original poster for steering this thread down a snaky path...
We were a big racoon hunting family. We racoon hunted all over Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Arkansas. We ran Treeing Walkers hounds. Had a few grand night champions.
Although rare we did find cottonmouths, copperheads and timber rattlers out at night.
We hunted from horseback in Arkansas as it was far too dangerous to walk in the woods at night. Needless to say we didn't hunt our hounds in Arkansas either too dangerous once again.

Back to our regular schedule

Strange c oon is sensored😬

Last edited:
Back