testtest

FORUM TROLLS AND JUVENILE REPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was going to post a troll image or a minion reply, but since its childish...I won't, but since this a public forum, the OP can say what he or she wants.....
1710928202769.png

Now after thinking about the OP mentioning that threads are being derailed I honestly have never seen anything like that and feel that everyone stays on subject.

I also have to say……,

I’ve decided to buy a toaster for my RV since using a microwave to heat up my
Pop Tarts is just not the same.
I would like other opinions.

Now after thinking about the OP mentioning that threads are being derailed I honestly have never seen anything like that and feel that everyone stays on subject.

I also have to say……,

Toaster oven. So you can do many things in smaller amounts.
Pop tarts
Bagels
Snack crackers w cheese , etc …
😋😋

Toaster oven. So you can do many things in smaller amounts.
Pop tarts
Bagels
Snack crackers w cheese , etc …
😋😋
In my part of the planet, you cannot legally call your lawn event a "Yard Sale" unless you have three items for sale:

1. A toaster oven.

2. A large piece of exercise equipment (such as an exercycle) that isn't dusty at all because it's been used as a clothes rack for at least four years.

3. A red, yellow, and blue Fisher-Price "My First" something, usually a mini-SmartCar.

I also have to say……,

Sorry, late to the party as usual. Get yourself an air-fryer and thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back