testtest

FORUM TROLLS AND JUVENILE REPLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the OP was most likely intended for me, I think my work here is done.

1710896367270.gif

Not any more but I used to sell a boatload of them!
Speaking of a Buick, most amazing car sale I ever saw was where a guy walked in the dealer shop I worked in the body shop and bought a brand new Buick Rivera with change he made from picking up bottles. Said it was his dream to do. The salesman sat on the floor in the showroom for hours counting change. Hey this was the tough days of the 80s and a commission was a commission.

Last edited:
It occurred to me over a hot cup of cha that I don’t believe I’ve asked whether it is safe to carry my Turkish 9mm 1911 with a round chambered and the safety off. I hear they’re so damn unreliable that I’m probably just fine.

Also, if an unimaginative dullard in a forest complains about nothing will anyone hear him and should he have taken The High Road in the first place?
IMG_2535.jpeg

sorry about that. most of that is my fault and others... you know who you are.
yes, threads get derailed sometimes. and often the derailment ends up being a rabbit hole of fun, hi-jinks, good natured ribbing and tends to put a smile on your face. in this world having a smile on your face it pretty damn special. i'll take a goofy derailment any day of the week. life is too damn short to not have laugh. i have gotten to know the people in this group more through derailed threads than by arguments over .45 vs 9mm or if turkish guns are any good.
Me too! If I want always serious content, I’ll pull out my PDR and dust off my knowledge on pharmaceuticals.

Sure. It's "SOCIAL" media. When someone asks a serious question or a technical question there are always plenty of knowledgeable people who will address the question earnestly and give top shelf advice though.

I never understood why people get bent about thread drift. It's easy enough to ignore something that annoys you and if your question hasn't been answered someone will come along and answer it soon enough.

I damn near wrote an entirely inappropriate novel in a completely unrelated thread the other night. One person expressed annoyance by it. I told him what I'd tell anyone. No one forced you to read it.
100%. Saw this once that directly addresses this : “ being offended by something you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk & choosing to step in it anyways “. Your summation is nice & concise - the other one is grossly relatable.
Kinda ridiculous expecting everybody to do things to any one person’s satisfaction.
Uh oh the dog crap was prolly too juvenile so I’ll apologize now w/ advice from an avid rock climber friend, “get a grip, would ya ?”

Well since anything goes on this one... Is Canik really the best bang for the buck out there right now (I have never fired or held one), OR is the best bang for the buck still the High Point (which I have also never fired or held) asking for a friend.
Well honestly I know several guys who have them and they all like them a lot.

I still wouldn’t buy one though.
I mean Caniks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back