testtest

Gas prices...

Sat. I filled up my ranger 4x4 truck. I had $.30 off per Gallon. When I went to put the nozzle in my filler neck , I looked at the price on the pump for reg. $4.99 . At first I thought the attendant hadn't given me my discount. Then I looked at the big tall sign with the prices on it. $5.29 a gallon. :eek:

This in Southern Illinois. It is probably higher now but I haven't been anywhere since Saturday . I can't afford to go on this fixed income I have.

EA4702CD-6934-494C-9CF4-E5412E77751C.jpeg

Besides tax purposes and the few years ago after an ILLINOIS refinery had delivered a load bad gas that ruined a few customers gas tanks at a couple of gas stations, I always retain/save/hoard my receipts. Here’s a bit of history. These are suburban Chicago shell stations. The last purchase receipt was for V-Power on a collector car so it’s a bit more inflated, maybe 50¢ more than regular so figure it was around $5.899. View attachment 27952
$5.49 here for 89 in central IL.
Premium 93 is $5.99.

As the price of gas goes up our nation's morale goes down. I imagine that there are folks out there who will soon have to quit there jobs because the trip to and from work will cost more than they make. Making the house payment, buying food for the family, and paying for gas will soon be all many Americans can afford. At this point there is hardly any light showing at the end of the tunnel.

As the price of gas goes up our nation's morale goes down. I imagine that there are folks out there who will soon have to quit there jobs because the trip to and from work will cost more than they make. Making the house payment, buying food for the family, and paying for gas will soon be all many Americans can afford. At this point there is hardly any light showing at the end of the tunnel.
And it’s all by design.

I have my ford bronco 1990 but I am not giving it up and I have a Ford F-150 2001 it’s a six not bad on gas they are definitely forcing you into the electric mode giving up my fords are like giving my guns not happening at all period
they can force me as well, i know how to tell people "off"

i ain't about to spend money on an electric car, then a charging station as well.

tax credits, or no tax credits, why should i put myself into a financial hole for them?

hurry up midterms, hurry up 2024.

one of the worst white house occupant we have had thus far.

that's what his mail address must say...

"Occupant"

they can force me as well, i know how to tell people "off"

i ain't about to spend money on an electric car, then a charging station as well.

tax credits, or no tax credits, why should i put myself into a financial hole for them?

hurry up midterms, hurry up 2024.

one of the worst white house occupant we have had thus far.

that's what his mail address must say...

"Occupant"
I've said it before but I have plastic aquarium plants more sentient than he. That said, he's not the one in charge. He's a puppet

$4.79/9 for 87 octane

i saw on this morning's news, that in CA, at a chevron station, it was $9.69/9
The Governor of California said that they were going to have nothing but Electric Vehicles soon. Well they better hurry up. Of course I wonder how much it will cost you to charge up your car when the oil used to generate the Electricity you need costs so much more now?

The Governor of California said that they were going to have nothing but Electric Vehicles soon. Well they better hurry up. Of course I wonder how much it will cost you to charge up your car when the oil used to generate the Electricity you need costs so much more now?
Well don't forget the cost of disel fuel to run the generators to charge your electric car while you are out on the road to be included in the cost of your charge

They can't keep the grid up during air conditioning season, what the hell are they going to do when everyone plugs their car in at night ???

Back