testtest

Goodbye P365XL, Hello P365X Macro

In all reality the price is just too much for me. I don't need all the capacity either. If you can't hit a target with 10 of less rounds, you have no business carrying. After sleeping on it I will just keep what I have.

If I was convinced it would make me a better shooter, I would save up my Pennie’s! Unfortunately, I think there is only one road to that goal.

Enjoy your new sidekick, Th@yGuy!

So, one thing I wonder about the “upsizing” of macro pistols…

Why?

Don’t get me wrong, but why not just get, say, a 320 compact (or any number if other competitors) instead of the 365 Macro?

I just wonder what the benefits are…

(Not knocking your new buy, Th@tguy…it’s a nice piece)

So, one thing I wonder about the “upsizing” of macro pistols…

Why?

Don’t get me wrong, but why not just get, say, a 320 compact (or any number if other competitors) instead of the 365 Macro?

I just wonder what the benefits are…

(Not knocking your new buy, Th@tguy…it’s a nice piece)
Just a quick glance of the comparison between the p320 compact and the p365 macro in the handgun hero website show the P365 macro to be smaller in all dimensions including the muzzle and weight. Looking at the details also says 15 rds for p320, and 17 for p365 macro, no idea if that is accurate.

Personally I can see an appeal of the P365 Macro over the P320, especially to someone with smaller hands or stature.

Ok, lowered myself when I went to LGS today. I asked to see a P365 x Macro. He says sure. Hands me the gun and I look it over. I know the price or MSRP is $799 his price is $919! I say its over msrp he says that's what I want for it. I hand it back to him and walk out. I have such a distaste in my mouth. He is always complaining his business is slow. Now I know why. Was I wrong for leaving?

Ok, lowered myself when I went to LGS today. I asked to see a P365 x Macro. He says sure. Hands me the gun and I look it over. I know the price or MSRP is $799 his price is $919! I say its over msrp he says that's what I want for it. I hand it back to him and walk out. I have such a distaste in my mouth. He is always complaining his business is slow. Now I know why. Was I wrong for leaving?
That's crazy, I only came out of pocket $135 for mines because I traded in for it. I also had $1000 on hand from the beginning but why pay all when I could do a trade. $919 is ridiculous, I probably wouldn't go back there ever again. Only way he'd sell that is if he finds someone desperate to have one, I doubt he will though.

I would have left as well.

That's crazy, I only came out of pocket $135 for mines because I traded in for it. I also had $1000 on hand from the beginning but why pay all when I could do a trade. $919 is ridiculous, I probably wouldn't go back there ever again. Only way he'd sell that is if he finds someone desperate to have one, I doubt he will though.
I'm sure he will find a customer he can soak. There are those out there that aren't as savvy as the folks on the forum.

I was tempted by the P365 X Macro at my LGS several weeks ago ($799). Already own 2 P365XLs (Carry one/other for range). That price; and I was iffy on the compensator....and 3" barrel. Fought off the temptation. Happened to be on the Sig site 3-4 weeks ago and the X macro grip module popped up as available. Ordered the module and 2 magazines.

Shot it for the first time today. Shot my P320 first, then the P365XL (non-comp) macro. It was definitely more "snappy" than the P320. I really like the macro grip. Even though the dimensions aren't that much smaller that a Glock 19 - it seems like a much greater difference to me, for carry. (Waiting on a couple Vedder holsters to try it out compared to the XL grip module.)

Really sold on the modularity of the Sig P320 and P365 series' - just great possibilities.

1668490011512.png

1668490045697.png

1668490106324.png

1668490150651.png

1668490182212.png

I was tempted by the P365 X Macro at my LGS several weeks ago ($799). Already own 2 P365XLs (Carry one/other for range). That price; and I was iffy on the compensator....and 3" barrel. Fought off the temptation. Happened to be on the Sig site 3-4 weeks ago and the X macro grip module popped up as available. Ordered the module and 2 magazines.

Shot it for the first time today. Shot my P320 first, then the P365XL (non-comp) macro. It was definitely more "snappy" than the P320. I really like the macro grip. Even though the dimensions aren't that much smaller that a Glock 19 - it seems like a much greater difference to me, for carry. (Waiting on a couple Vedder holsters to try it out compared to the XL grip module.)

Really sold on the modularity of the Sig P320 and P365 series' - just great possibilities.

View attachment 32519
View attachment 32520
View attachment 32521
View attachment 32522
View attachment 32523
Nice, I was planning on getting the Macro regardless as soon as I seen it in person in the lgs I went to. Besides I was going to go buy something anyways and when I seen it I was like I'll get it. Like I said I had the cash on hand but I decided to get rid of the XD-s and didn't feel the need to keep the XL if I decided on the Macro. I really want to see if Wilson Combat will make a grip module for the Macro eventually.

Back