testtest

Green Laser for Hellcat?

Any companies selling a green laser for the Hellcat? If so, anyone got any feedback. Thanks!

It looks like this hasnt released yet but it's supposed to come out soon.

Any info on the Viridian? I love the R5 on my XD-s.

I currently have an O-light Baldr Mini on my Hellcat. I replaced the quick-release lever with a regular screw - it makes for a more secure mount (holds zero perfectly!), and reduces the bulk in the holster. I like that it's rechargeable, and I like that it's a combo tac-light and laser, but the laser isn't nearly as bright as the R5. And, even without the lever, it's still very bulky...but I got a good deal on it at the gun show, so I couldn't turn it down.

Any info on the Viridian? I love the R5 on my XD-s.

I currently have an O-light Baldr Mini on my Hellcat. I replaced the quick-release lever with a regular screw - it makes for a more secure mount (holds zero perfectly!), and reduces the bulk in the holster. I like that it's rechargeable, and I like that it's a combo tac-light and laser, but the laser isn't nearly as bright as the R5. And, even without the lever, it's still very bulky...but I got a good deal on it at the gun show, so I couldn't turn it down.
No yet, but I am supposed to have the Hellcat and Taurus versions shipped to me.
Was playing with the HS1 tonight. First pic was my wife 100yrds away pointing it at a target. (Laser was not mounted on gun) so I could show how both the shooter and target can see the beam. I could not see her but could follow the green line to her.
23639527-5642-4715-B3B7-0E68526901DC.jpeg

0F9836ED-3714-4B1D-99BE-25A15D4178E1.jpeg

Last edited:
No yet, but I am supposed to have the Hellcat and Taurus versions shipped to me.
Was playing with the HS1 tonight. First pic was my wife 100yrds away pointing it at a target. (Laser was not mounted on gun) so I could show how both the shooter and target can see the beam. I could not see her but could follow the green line to her.

A 🎯 marker for your opponent for sure. Makes a lot more sense for quick and dirty CQB. With the correct tactics of course.

A 🎯 marker for your opponent for sure. Makes a lot more sense for quick and dirty CQB. With the correct tactics of course.
Well, most folks aren't going to be lining up a shot sniper-style with a handgun. Quick and dirty. Point-shoot stuff, eliminates the sight-picture requirement. Place dot on target, pull trigger, make hole.

What's the stat - most handgun incidents are over in less than three seconds? Not much "follow the beam" time there...

Well, most folks aren't going to be lining up a shot sniper-style with a handgun. Quick and dirty. Point-shoot stuff, eliminates the sight-picture requirement. Place dot on target, pull trigger, make hole.

What's the stat - most handgun incidents are over in less than three seconds? Not much "follow the beam" time there...
Good point. My mind went to rifle with the pic, forgot we were talking handgun.

Back