testtest

Grip help...

After a trip to the range I've noticed that I am consistently shooting 1"-2" low left @ seven yards with different pistols using iron sites. can you suggest anything to look for in my grip that may be producing this result?

TIA
 
well....we don't know how YOU are gripping any of your guns...you provided no pics or videos.

the best anyone can do is, paste some videos here to give you an idea on gripping a gun.

each gun i have, i may have to "adjust" my grip too, so it takes practice on ALL your guns.

here is only 1 video to guide you

 
Hope this thread from the board helps.
 
how-to-analyze-shooting-targets.jpg
 
I had the same issues when I bought my first Springfield XD MOD-2.
I found my problem was, I wasn't using a lot of grip pressure, and I found myself slapping the trigger instead of pressing the trigger.
Hope this makes sense.
I learned to shoot years ago with revolvers and did not have any issues.
 
your finger pad placement on the trigger may also play a part (below is for 1911, but can be applied to other pistols as well)...

 
Back
Top