• No thanks

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Classified

Professional
Founding Member
Just saw this and thought it is an interesting concept.

Its firearm management app using blockchain technology that helps owners to track, inventory, and report their firearms incase of theft.

Curious what the forum thinks.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting interesting articles Classified,
Might be nice, but? My largest concern would be posting or listing anything pertaining to private firearms, many other valuable inventories on line or electronically because of mistakes and hackers. Lists can be used for many things, including shopping lists for others. To me, sounds like one of those nice things where someone can, but likely shouldn't.

Yeah, I agree with those that wouldn’t. Other than being
“outed” upon a successful breach, how does one really know who is behind this App. Could it have some government backing to finally start getting data for their national firearms registry? I know that this site itself may be monitored, and at least a lot of my firearm collection visible, but I try to stay off the social grid as much as possible staying off Facebook, Twitter and the like. So I vote “No Thanks”

I am curious why people would use it. I cant wrap my head around why people use such things. I can see the merit but at what cost? Its just a bandaid on a bigger issue that no one wants to address, personal responsibility and the ability to recognize violence for what it is regardless of the means by which it is achieved.

Am thinking it may have been bribery or a pay off as well?
There's always a price to pay for whatever, it isn't always money. It can also be other valuables.
And, like the app, it also isn't sometimes all that obvious at 1st either?
Hope ur not grasping at straws to try to find anything legitimate about the massive inexcusable treasonous incompetent leaving behind of inventory to the enemy.

Who did we pay/owe/bribe with that inventory?
The only thing obvious is that even Pentagon (Br)ass
has no class to do the correct thing.
Used to be, if a solider lost/misplaced his personal issue weapon there were consequences.

The relationship between the Commander in Chief and or his administration and the Pentagon needs reformed
with military men with principles to stiff em when they are clearly out of line with military protocol. The CIC is only
to give general direction & goals. Its the military professionals job to carry it out. And they should be left alone to do
it. As it stands now, the few good men in the pentagon should be let out with the remainder locked in and call it a brig.

Am thinking it may have been bribery or a pay off as well?
There's always a price to pay for whatever, it isn't always money. It can also be other valuables.
And, like the app, it also isn't sometimes all that obvious at 1st either?
Supposedly, it was left for the Afghan army to hold off the Taliban. It was seized by the Taliban much the same way that ISIS seized U.S. weaponry from the Iraq army during their offensive. Both army’s dropped their weapons and ran, leaving us taxpayers the losers by thus now arming the Taliban, or having to destroy our own weapons while fighting ISIS.

Back