testtest

Guns you sold

Only ever sold 2 firearms from my collection. Don't regret either. I had a very short period of regret when I dumped my Saint Victor .308 but that was quickly replaced by the M1A.

The other was a Mossberg 500 Field that I just NEVER shot, so it was time to go to fund something else that I would.

Only ever sold 2 firearms from my collection. Don't regret either. I had a very short period of regret when I dumped my Saint Victor .308 but that was quickly replaced by the M1A.

The other was a Mossberg 500 Field that I just NEVER shot, so it was time to go to fund something else that I would.
I think I bought mine for $360 in early 2020 and got a Benelli M4 9 months later and never ended up firing the Mossberg so I put it on Gunbroker and started a bidding war that went up to $750. I think that's the only time I made money selling a gun.

I think I bought mine for $360 in early 2020 and got a Benelli M4 9 months later and never ended up firing the Mossberg so I put it on Gunbroker and started a bidding war that went up to $750. I think that's the only time I made money selling a gun.

I got mine as a throw in to close the M1A sale. Dude said he got like 20 + guns that morning before he was heading out to the show and he wanted to go home with as little as possible. Once I told him I was paying cash he wasn't letting me leave without that M1A lol. Got that and the M1A, both brand new, for $1550 cash. Couldn't say no. I guess technically I made money on it since the M1A alone is more than $1550 lol.

I got $250 for it on trade in and put it towards the new SV 9mm PCC. No love lost.

well i can't believe someone didn't call me out on the Raven 25 auto drivel i posted. :ROFLMAO:
A7DAF3C1-AE0D-4BCD-B09B-11B2CDCF7648.gif

Just remembered a custom 458 winchester magnum. sold it cause it wasn't powerful enough to squirrel hunt with. ammo for that thing back in the early 90's was 40 to 50 bucks a box. i'd be scared to think what they are now.

Back