testtest

Handgun Ammo

Don't get me wrong, I did the same thing with the AR. I was interested in one kind of, but never got the fire for it and actually bought one until ammo was ridiculous. I paid $319 for 475 rounds of .62 gr. green tip from Lake City.

Nice! I lucked out and scored several hundred rounds of GoldDots about a week before my AR arrived at my LGS. I’m so glad I didn’t wait until the AR arrived because everything was all gone bye bye by then.

I got a Saint (the basic one) because I wanted to see if I could grow to like the platform. I haven’t had much chance to shoot it other than to sight it in, but I like it a lot so far.

Good choice.

I kind of did the same thing. I didn't want to drop a lot on the first one. I bought an Adams Arms Voodoo Innovations Witch Doctor. I've only put about 400 through it so far and I like it a lot. I'm sure the next one will cost a bit more than the $800 I spent on the Witch Doctor. I think I'm going to "Build" a BCM.

Good choice.

I kind of did the same thing. I didn't want to drop a lot on the first one. I bought an Adams Arms Voodoo Innovations Witch Doctor. I've only put about 400 through it so far and I like it a lot. I'm sure the next one will cost a bit more than the $800 I spent on the Witch Doctor. I think I'm going to "Build" a BCM.
Cool. I never heard of Adams Arms before, had to google it. Seems like a good choice. I probably have around 350 rounds through my Saint... but now I want one in .300 black out. I don’t know that I’m patient enough to build my next one.

Cool. I never heard of Adams Arms before, had to google it. Seems like a good choice. I probably have around 350 rounds through my Saint... but now I want one in .300 black out. I don’t know that I’m patient enough to build my next one.

Well I should clarify. As you probably know by now if you have stripped your Saint, these things are like Legos for adults. There really isn't any building going on. I'm going to buy a lower, buy an upper, buy a BCG, etc. and put it together.

I almost bought a Saint Victor 300 Black out pistol the day I picked up my AR. My LGS had it for a really good price. I bought the VP9 they had instead. I jump from one thing to the next so much that I decide I want something and before I know it I have bought 5 other somethings and still don't have the original something I was after. This is the exact reason why I still don't have a Tavor TS12. :-(

Well I should clarify. As you probably know by now if you have stripped your Saint, these things are like Legos for adults. There really isn't any building going on. I'm going to buy a lower, buy an upper, buy a BCG, etc. and put it together.

I almost bought a Saint Victor 300 Black out pistol the day I picked up my AR. My LGS had it for a really good price. I bought the VP9 they had instead. I jump from one thing to the next so much that I decide I want something and before I know it I have bought 5 other somethings and still don't have the original something I was after. This is the exact reason why I still don't have a Tavor TS12. :-(

Legos were my favorite toy.

Yeah but those parts aren’t really easy to find right now. I don’t want to have to wait weeks for backordered parts... I could barely wait for my whole/one piece factory AR to arrive from SA. I don’t have the strength to wait for 5 or 6 different pieces of the AR to arrive, lol.

Legos were my favorite toy.

Yeah but those parts aren’t really easy to find right now. I don’t want to have to wait weeks for backordered parts... I could barely wait for my whole/one piece factory AR to arrive from SA. I don’t have the strength to wait for 5 or 6 different pieces of the AR to arrive, lol.

BCM is out of everything. I'm not even considering getting started until this **** dies down.

BCM is out of everything. I'm not even considering getting started until this **** dies down.

I bet... I just bought a bunch of spare parts and mags from BCM last week. I was kinda surprised they had the basic stuff but I noticed that all of the main parts were out of stock.

Me too. I’m not buying any more guns until this here situation calms down. All I’m buying now is required ammo (and canned goods, and dry beans, and water, and batteries).

I bet... I just bought a bunch of spare parts and mags from BCM last week. I was kinda surprised they had the basic stuff but I noticed that all of the main parts were out of stock.

Me too. I’m not buying any more guns until this here situation calms down. All I’m buying now is required ammo (and canned goods, and dry beans, and water, and batteries).

Well, I won't go that far. There are a few guns I will buy if they pop up.

@Bassbob @Caro
Midway USA and Primary Arms has tons of AR-15 parts in stock to build your own if you guys are having trouble finding what you need. I mostly order from these two companies because of their customer service and extremely fast shipping. There are a few tools you will need to make the project easier if you plan to build from scratch like an Armor's wrench, punches, vise, AR vise block, & torque wrench. Building an AR is not too difficult and it's actually pretty fun.

Well, what I really wanted was a V1 P30L, but that was apparently unobtanium for now so I got a VP9. I briefly considered the new 2020 optic ready version, but I won't be putting a red dot on it and this one already came with three 17 round magazines for 6 beans so I bought it.

Great pistol you will be very happy with the model. Being HK fan I think all there guns are build to last a long time. Sig is starting to catch up with a lot of new models. I own HK a USP 9mm V3 for over 7 years now and I total love that pistol. I just pick up 3 pistols from sig all 320 x models and I really like there trigger pull, breaks at 5lbs every time. I got the sub compact 320 x model 3 15rd mags, next is a 320 x model Coyote full size with 4 21rd mags and last a 320 Legion it came with 3 17rd mags. What suck are the price of the mags $49.95 to $69.95 per mag

Great pistol you will be very happy with the model. Being HK fan I think all there guns are build to last a long time. Sig is starting to catch up with a lot of new models. I own HK a USP 9mm V3 for over 7 years now and I total love that pistol. I just pick up 3 pistols from sig all 320 x models and I really like there trigger pull, breaks at 5lbs every time. I got the sub compact 320 x model 3 15rd mags, next is a 320 x model Coyote full size with 4 21rd mags and last a 320 Legion it came with 3 17rd mags. What suck are the price of the mags $49.95 to $69.95 per mag
So far I really like it. I was putting off buying one because I wanted a steel, hammered, SA/DA with a decocker, but I will get one soon enough.

I considered some Sigs. Only the "Legion" models though.

Well, I had the money then. If I hadn't bought the HK I probably wouldn't have the money for it now. I would have spent in on some other gun. So I'm not too bummed. I got the gun I wanted, now I just have to shoot the other ones until I can get a good supply of 124 gr ball ammo.

I'll get my bonus in a couple months and I'll probably blow it all on other guns I can't get ammo for. lol
Just ordered an IWI Masada, even though I don't want to shoot any of my 9MM - and I've got plenty. The price was right, I couldn't help myself.

Back