testtest

Hellcat EDC?

So are the Hellcat carriers still happy with the gun for ETC and a few pro's and con's
I couldn't keep a solid grouping at the range and was becoming irritated. An MRI for a bulged disc revealed that my spine curves a little to the left. It was throwing me off. it dawned on me that I had had this same situation with other pistols but, unknowingly began compensating for the curve and the way it caused me to lean to the left! Me and the Hellcat are now literally joined at the hip. The only I wish was different is that the 13 capacity magazines fit snuggly where the pinky extension meets the bottom. It moves back and forth some and it just bugs me. I would still buy it again tho.

@RUDE BOUY that certainly is a nice holster, looks like it's good quality as well. Do you get any flex around the trigger guard. I ditched a few other holsters because there was just too much flex around them. Your's it doesn't look like it would open up and all. I like that the bottom of the trigger guard is covered on yours. I'll look at Multi Holsters, thanks for sharing.

It's very tight no play you won't be disappointed I put my rep on that

Attachments

• 1584643646709538066478833606442.jpg
    1584643646709538066478833606442.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 261
I would have purchased the RMSc but the lead time was nuts; I figured I would get the more readily available SMSc for now and upgrade later. Although the SIG Romeo Zero seems interesting as well; I like the textured sides for slide manipulation.
I agree about the texture. It looks somewhat like the adaptive grip texture on the Hellcat. Or at least in the pictures it does. I'm surprised that Vortex, Burris, and the others haven't released anything with the hellcat osp footprint.

I would have purchased the RMSc but the lead time was nuts; I figured I would get the more readily available SMSc for now and upgrade later. Although the SIG Romeo Zero seems interesting as well; I like the textured sides for slide manipulation.
I got my hellcat back in Nov didn't get RMCs until January from the glock store I doubt you can get one I would be surprised if it took til end of year with Italy status

I agree about the texture. It looks somewhat like the adaptive grip texture on the Hellcat. Or at least in the pictures it does. I'm surprised that Vortex, Burris, and the others haven't released anything with the hellcat osp footprint.
No KIDDING! I thought for sure Trijicon would have come out with a compact RMR at shot show this year which is why I delayed the purchase of the RMSc.

Okay I don’t want to say to much because I really not allowed to!!!!! However if you have the patience there are some really awesome and surprising RDS coming to market here really soon that I’m sure a lot of you will like.

Back