testtest

Hellcat EDC?

I like it a lot. The only issue I have run into is finding a holster for it with the site, right now the choices seem to be limited.

Doesn't the Hellcat uses the same holster as the XDs, regular sight and leather ?? reason I ask is I have nice leather holsters for the XDs that I had, and was thinking in buying a Hellcat to use it. thanks for your time.

Doesn't the Hellcat uses the same holster as the XDs, regular sight and leather ?? reason I ask is I have nice leather holsters for the XDs that I had, and was thinking in buying a Hellcat to use it. thanks for your time.
Pretty sure that's going to be a no..at least the TacLoc holster designed for an XDs sent to a friend when she ordered her C5L will not work for the Hellcat with the same laser light..sold my XDs to a son-in-law so I can't definitely tell you..

Just got a holster from tactical justice, right hand forward cant iwb with claw, Will accommodate a red dot and Valkyrie mini 2, between the time I ordered it and my light I changed from the Valkyrie mini to the Baldr mini, not sure if my new holster will fit now , may be selling it,

I bought a Glock 43 a few months ago. I have been a die hard Glock guy for years. After buying a 10mm XDM, I realized how much better I like Springfield.

After reading and watching head to head tests, I really wish I had bought the Hellcat!!!

I bought a Glock 43 a few months ago. I have been a die hard Glock guy for years. After buying a 10mm XDM, I realized how much better I like Springfield.

After reading and watching head to head tests, I really wish I had bought the Hellcat!!!

Buy one and keep the Glock as backup - you cant have too many guns. No such thing

I bought a tactical justice holster for the hellcat to accommodate a red dot and Valkyrie mini 2, right hand iwb forward cant, I bought a Baldr mini instead, I now need to sell this one and get one that will fit the baldr

Attachments

• B0E09E18-7E73-448D-81BB-80397B350281.jpeg
    B0E09E18-7E73-448D-81BB-80397B350281.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 212
  • 946B1985-78C9-4CAF-9E82-5CF85683DF58.jpeg
    946B1985-78C9-4CAF-9E82-5CF85683DF58.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Carry my Hellcat stock in a Vedder holster...11+1...fits perfect in my left jeans pocket.....49 bucks well spent....

Pocket Locker Holster
OPTIONS
Gun Model: Springfield Armory Hellcat™
Color: Black
Holster Curve: Left Hand Draw Holster Curve

I have carried the Hellcat fot a few months now in a Wingman appendix holster with the 13+1 rd and the 11 rd in a Snagmag carrier in front pocket.

Recently used it in this config for LEOSA re-qual.

I just got my Hellcat. My current EDC is an XD-s 3.3 9mm with a Viridian R5 instant-on green laser - the Hellcat will NOT fit in the XD-s (kydex) holster, it is too small and simply falls out. It can share some "universal" holsters though.

I experimented with my Viridian - it fits on the Hellcat, but I have to trim two very small corners off the edge of the Viridian to clear the top edge of the guard / rear corner of the rail. (see "hellcat is home" thread for photos). I plan to get a second Viridian to do the mods on, and assign it to the Hellcat. Then, I'll work on finding someone who can make a holster for that setup. My XD-s lives in an Alien Gear that's made for it with the magnet-activated laser; I may see if they can custom-build one for my "hybrid" setup since they have molds for the Hellcat, and for the Viridian - I'll see if they can put the two together for me.

I was wearing the Hellcat around the house and yard this weekend (just brought it home Saturday evening), and even with 14 rounds on board it is a LOT lighter, and a LOT smaller, than the XDs. I was amazed. I need to get some more rounds through it to finish the break-in...but I suspect it'll take over EDC duties soon enough. I'm very pleased.

I just got my Hellcat. My current EDC is an XD-s 3.3 9mm with a Viridian R5 instant-on green laser - the Hellcat will NOT fit in the XD-s (kydex) holster, it is too small and simply falls out. It can share some "universal" holsters though.

I experimented with my Viridian - it fits on the Hellcat, but I have to trim two very small corners off the edge of the Viridian to clear the top edge of the guard / rear corner of the rail. (see "hellcat is home" thread for photos). I plan to get a second Viridian to do the mods on, and assign it to the Hellcat. Then, I'll work on finding someone who can make a holster for that setup. My XD-s lives in an Alien Gear that's made for it with the magnet-activated laser; I may see if they can custom-build one for my "hybrid" setup since they have molds for the Hellcat, and for the Viridian - I'll see if they can put the two together for me.

I was wearing the Hellcat around the house and yard this weekend (just brought it home Saturday evening), and even with 14 rounds on board it is a LOT lighter, and a LOT smaller, than the XDs. I was amazed. I need to get some more rounds through it to finish the break-in...but I suspect it'll take over EDC duties soon enough. I'm very pleased.
Www.fstactical.com specializes in hellcat holsters
You will love “the Shepherd”

Having seen it done on a couple of videos, I have attached (epoxy) a bar magnet to the back side of my FSTactical holster and now it works just like a TacLoc..the C5L comes on when removed from the holster and shuts off when replaced..gave up waiting for Viridian to offer a TacLoc for the Hellcat..

Having seen it done on a couple of videos, I have attached (epoxy) a bar magnet to the back side of my FSTactical holster and now it works just like a TacLoc..the C5L comes on when removed from the holster and shuts off when replaced..gave up waiting for Viridian to offer a TacLoc for the Hellcat..
Nice ! Can u upload some pics ?

If it's like the R5, you can get a small button magnet. The R5 holsters I got from Alien each have the button magnet molded into the interior of the kydex shell...and they shipped each holster with a spare magnet button. It looks like a 2032 coin battery. If you're going to attach one to the exterior of your holster, I'd recommend either epoxy or some thick super glue so you can round/taper the edges up, from the kydex to the outer edge of the magnet, so it doesn't snag on any clothing while you're wearing the holster. I've installed one of my magnets into a belly band and it works just fine, but I may move it to a kydex if I get something made for the hellcat.

I like the C5L...that's slick. How does it fit on the Hellcat, do they make one for it? Or did you adapt one from another pistol? I'll have to research when I get home - darn internet filters here at work...

Back