testtest

Hellcat Optics ready holsters

Motley, thanks for reaching out. With such a new and popular gun like the Hellcat, you can expect that you'll be seeing a lot of holster options coming out for it (and there are a good amount out right now). The OSP option on the pistol can throw a bit of a curveball as there aren't a lot of micro guns like that set up for an optic. We ran a piece a while back on The Armory Life (https://www.thearmorylife.com/crossbreed-reckoning-hellcat-holster/) on the Crossbreed Reckoning holster for the OSP Hellcat. I had the gun set up with a Shield RMSc and found it to be a good fit and comfortable to carry. Check out the piece and see if that holster is a good choice for you.

Same issue I’d love to have Shield RMSc but man they are hard to find and pricey!
Have you looked at the new Sig Romeo Zero, same footprint as the rmsc, much lower price. But just about as scarce as the OSP. I am still betting that I will have the optic before I find an OSP to buy.

Motley, thanks for reaching out. With such a new and popular gun like the Hellcat, you can expect that you'll be seeing a lot of holster options coming out for it (and there are a good amount out right now). The OSP option on the pistol can throw a bit of a curveball as there aren't a lot of micro guns like that set up for an optic. We ran a piece a while back on The Armory Life (https://www.thearmorylife.com/crossbreed-reckoning-hellcat-holster/) on the Crossbreed Reckoning holster for the OSP Hellcat. I had the gun set up with a Shield RMSc and found it to be a good fit and comfortable to carry. Check out the piece and see if that holster is a good choice for you.

for their website they have a coupon code running.

RRTO2018 takes 15% off.

I haven’t been able to find an OSP to purchase, but I already have my optic ready iwb holster from Gunners. First quality and service.

They have 1 in stock for $579.99

Is anyone carrying an OSP Hellcat? What holsters are cut for the optic?
Contact my friend and he will custom build you one Ryan at Front sight Tactical (334) 231-3655 he’s on Instagram @FS_Tactical
he makes slide cuts at no additional charge. Mine I posted is not a slide cut addition

Attachments

• EBC99CF4-0315-4017-8AEB-51468A88F498.jpeg
    EBC99CF4-0315-4017-8AEB-51468A88F498.jpeg
    420.5 KB · Views: 480
  • DFA382A8-C75E-46E1-AE10-D287BF6BCE6E.jpeg
    DFA382A8-C75E-46E1-AE10-D287BF6BCE6E.jpeg
    615 KB · Views: 501
  • 0147FAD5-65B6-4D05-81A2-7A850ED1F51D.jpeg
    0147FAD5-65B6-4D05-81A2-7A850ED1F51D.jpeg
    604.4 KB · Views: 450
There are some SMSc ooptics on springfield's online store, have been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of those. Still kind of pricey though.
I have the SMSc optic on my Hellcat and so far I love it. It's clear and even though they say it's not as strong as the RMSc, I feel as though it is. One thing I like over the more expensive RMSc is what I liked about the RMS which is the look of the 2 arms.I have since watched a video or a review in which they purposely dropped it a few times and the the arms bent and the zero was lost. It was at the weakest part of the sight. The SMS is solid without the holes and to me looks stonger in that area. Being polymer vs aluminum it may not be but it looks it to me. unless you are a rough and tough cattle rustler I feel as a EDC and range gun the polymer will be fine. Seems to be worth the money, IMO.

Thanks for the input ! I ordered the smsc from Springfield armory and it’ll be here Thursday. My osp hellcat should be delivered to my ffl hopefully Wednesday. My holster builder will modify my hellcat holster to accept the shield Thursday night lol

Back